• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick Meltdown Audio

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Pat, this may not be the best time, but that fence isn't going to fix itself. And

C5906-D31-313-E-4237-968-E-4-A9739-F2-E8-EC.jpg

G

Pats got a lawsuit on his hands against the city. He demanded they CALL HIM before responding to any concerned citizens worried about him or his neighbors. Hope hes still got Brintos number.
"No, Officer stlaker, if I'm grinding them into chunks and pouring them into casings in the basement and you get a tip about it you have been instructed to alert me first and foremost. Failure to do so constitutes felony felony harassment. WE! HAVE! BEEN! OVER! THIS! Do not come here again. NEVER come here again!"

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
Forum Clout
I feel like him demanding the cops never come is just an invitation for more kiwifarmers to fuck with him and get away with it

The pig who cried atalker
Imagine the horrible things that Kiwi Farms user 1997 Toyota Tacoma could do knowing that police would never respond! I hope Pat changes his mind!

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Paddy S Tomlinson is a real tough guy throwing a bitch fit with big bitch tits screaming like a little mincy faggot at a bunch of MKE's finest female officers.

suna_segment_file_full_unedited_wdjt43z7-CBS58%20980x551.jpg

What a fucking fat coward with bitch tits Rick is. Only talks tough and screams at women.. Typical coward micro dick behavior.

Also noticed after listening to it a few more times. Paddy S Tomlinson always lies and brings up everything to anyone who would listen right..

Whycome he never ever mentions anything about murdering Bernell Trammel? He loves to bring up kidnapping and grinding up black children but will never mention Bernie T? Just posted a hateful picture of him on his own twitter, kills him and never mentions him again.

Patrick S Tomlinson killed Bernell Trammel. All the evidence points to the fat bloated manbaby and his PPP Fraud Bandit lesbain caregiver. People have been sent to prison from just hearsay. Why does he keep getting away?
Patrick S #pepperonigate has to be the answer.

Last edited:

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Pat, this may not be the best time, but that fence isn't going to fix itself. And

C5906-D31-313-E-4237-968-E-4-A9739-F2-E8-EC.jpg
i got a letter from the IRS today, and thankfully it was justa TriviaL Sum of $23.64 (from my Robinhood app?) but even still i was like “uugghh fuck you guys”. I could only imagine if it was 37k. Even for 23$ they were talking about a lien on my property. Rick cant run from the courts forever.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Snippets I could make out:

Shut the fuck up and listen because none of you have listened in THREE GODDAMN YEARS! Shut up! Thank you.

(Inaudible conversation)

No, it isn't an exgirlfriend. No, it isn't an ex wife.

Do you know how many fucking times that you have been sent here by these stalkers? Do you know that? No, of course you don't!

Stop talking! No, stop talking! This is where you keep trying to talk! You don't know anything! Because you don't know anything! I have done everything I possibly fucking could to tell you (inaudible). And everyone involved.

And I've told you multiple times not even two fucking weeks ago, "Hey, just so you know, for the last three and a half fucking years people have been making false reports to you - to your department about me, about me personally." P.S. Tomlinson, that's my name. That's who I am. At this address. Shut up! I'm still talking! (lady cop speaks) What phone number? I don't give a shiT!

Do you have any idea how many times I'VE called YOU!! To let you know that THIS keeps HAPPENING! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA? It's more than once!

Hooligan's! In one incident ... there was a fire .. these people.. saw the Hooligan's on fire, using the local.. on the local news and they called it in immediately (or to "the media"?), "Hey, we saw Patrick S Tomlinson running away from the fire. He's ducking through the alleys."

That wasn't the first time. You want the first time? Would you like to hear about it? Good, I've got your attention finally!

The first time, they made a fake Craigslist ad using my name, using my phone number, using this specific address, saying that I had free pepperoni to give away that I made from the bodies of black children I had kidnapped in the neighborhood and ground into pepperoni in my basement. That was the first time you guys came, banging on my door all night!

We've been over this! Never! fucking! Come to this address again! Never! If I need any of you, I'll fucking call! Don't come here again! (cop: Can you give me your number?) We've been over this! I've talked to dispatch, I've talked to your fucking.. I've talked to your supervisors, I've talked to everyone and you know what I was told at every point? "Well, that's not, we don't handle that, would you like to talk to this other person?"

I talk to this other person, "Well, I'm sorry, we can't, we don't do that anymore, we don't take those kinds of calls anymore."

NEVER FUCKING COME HERE AGAIN, ANY OF YOU! I'm fucking serious! This is the fourth time! Fourth! You could have looked it up! It's in your notes! I know it is! Go back to your squad right now! Look up this address - or, that address - which is 2611. This is 2613. Yeah, it's a duplex. Look it up! Do the minimal of your jobs! And never put me in cuffs again, fucking idiots! Leave, never return! We will be talking to your supervisor. All of you. NEVER come here again!

(audio ends)

Edits are me cleaning up the transcript as I listen again.
They should have knocked his fucking teeth out.