• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick Meltdown Audio

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Jesus fucking Christ, my poor ribs. Who ever said we were in a simulation, I'm starting to believe it. Every single time this place gets kinda dead, something else happens that's arguably funnier than anything else that's happened.

I bet he'll still say he's fighting the trolls and winning. He was put in handcuffs and he'll still claim he's winning.

Was it even a rascal that made the call? Everyone here seemed puzzled about it when it showed up on the blotter. It's like one of those old terrorist incidents like a plane hijacking or something. Usually someone takes credit for it. I don't think anyone here came forward.
The only person involved in this crazy shit who has ever been put in handcuffs over it is Patrick. That's so goddamned fucking funny.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
7YtCX3I.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Was it even a rascal that made the call? Everyone here seemed puzzled about it when it showed up on the blotter. It's like one of those old terrorist incidents like a plane hijacking or something. Usually someone takes credit for it. I don't think anyone here came forward.

Thats the best part. It didnt even come from here. This is pats paranoia.

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
SHUT UP! I'M STILL TALKING!
I've definitely screamed at the cops like that but it has usually gotten me tased, beat up and arrested because I actually look like I can fuck people up and not a harmless fat faggot with bitch tits.
You're another testosterone-soaked idiot. It's you and Pat against the world!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Ok, I haven't been on much due to the tour, we're on a short break, and I'm wide awake. I figured I'd see what rubbish has been going on over on the Farm...

And I am greeted with a gift that makes me actually believe there is a God.

Boys, you better be eating good tonight. This may just top Josiah 5. If Gosia didn't sleep like the dead, I know she'd be dying to hear about the Fat American mouthing off to his local police.

I've really got to take this one in. I might have to do my own post, after reading the transcripts and hearing the cleaned up audio.

How does a man like this exist? It's like Job in the Bible, but not as redeeming.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Found these on /r mentalhealth

Friendly redditor verbally accosted by angry milwaukee porcine
He’s mentally ill. I can’t even imagine getting in a crying / screaming match with police for all of the neighbors to hear, over this horseshit, and going right back to answering every single text I get from an atalker.