• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is oinking cryptic threats at Leslie again

Forum Clout
"they expect one of us in the wreckage brotherman"
View attachment 182181

The blood pressure rises

1283928937.obeast_scan0004__3_.jpg

Forum Clout
Perfectly put by Leslie. Pat isn’t concerned with anyone else’s welfare and anyone who isn’t a grifter like him or isn’t completely naive sniffs out his narcissistic nature very quickly. If Pat really didn’t want people critiquing his tweets and boneheaded life he would just make his twitter private and stop responding but he could not live without the attention and his self-professed victimhood. He has nothing else going for him.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
I imagine this dumb cunt tantrumed his way into an online audience with some of the SFWA bigwigs again, where they patted his unbudged Kyle-was-not-varsity hairline and told him they'd never work with Leslie.

Hey, (fat) dipshit, go look at the Twitters of Cat Rambo, Mary Robinette, the SFWA, etc. They all accepted tons of Chinese money and lavish princess party trips, then kept quiet as can be as the CCP fucked several of their friends at the Hugos by making them #ineligible without explanation--fuck Paul, but still; they also put their fingers in their ears for nearly a year about the Uyghur genocide #boycottChengdu movement that had significant steam for months until it sputtered out from lack of support from the top.

I have the documents!

Even if you were a big deal like Neil Gaiman--and you certainly aren't--they wouldn't give a fuck about your little feud. They do whatever gets them more sales and ego-invites. They don't give a shit if their real friends get fucked over, or if hundreds of thousands of PoC/religious minorities are in actual concentration camps.

The only one who kinda said something was Jason Sanford. I really don't like him, but credit where it's due.

Anyway, I'll unmothball that thread. Even if it's a dud, someone less autistic can strip out the useful components, like the Jackie/Solana one.