• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is oinking cryptic threats at Leslie again

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
That's more to call out how retarded your whole "change my username every month" gimmick has gotten. You're not even trying to rhyme it with "pennystock chaser" anymore.
It's pretty funny that out of all the people who could hit you with a car crash, it was Carol.
1000003887.jpg

Forum Clout
He really is the most retarded man in the world. He talks so much bullshit that ruins any legal case he could try to mount (can’t say you fear for your life while also saying you have no fear and invite people so you can neutralize them in a second) while also making threats and claims that are legally actionable (Dan’s company should fire him because he’s swatting me, don’t work with Leslie because she’s part of a cyberstalking cult).

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
If any of these potential lawsuits against Pat actually get filed will there be depositions? They record those and he would have to sit there like a good boy and answer whatever questions he's asked. I don't think he'd like that.
I'm not into anal but I guarantee any lawsuit that requires him to disclose anything to do with his financials will result in him caving immediately.

Forum Clout
Leslie is lawyering up? View attachment 182004
So far today Dan and Leslie have told Fatso lawsuits are coming his way. Will the defamed and libeled Swedish man come in next to make it a trifecta? What about the defamed Federal judge and his family members?

Does Fatso have enough paypigs to cover what's coming at him (and his wife) now?

G

He really is the most retarded man in the world. He talks so much bullshit that ruins any legal case he could try to mount (can’t say you fear for your life while also saying you have no fear and invite people so you can neutralize them in a second) while also making threats and claims that are legally actionable (Dan’s company should fire him because he’s swatting me, don’t work with Leslie because she’s part of a cyberstalking cult).
Does he even know what the word cult fucking means?

We are a group of bums who are fans of a decade dead radio show who like to bully and troll on the internet like it was still the late 90s. That's hardly Jim Jones, child.