• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is getting cuntier and cuntier

G

Screenshot_20240218-162027.png

This was the entire exchange. No explanation, no apology, just insults. He'd be better served just ignoring these rather than alienating the victims further.

He was more irritable and impatient than I've ever seen him in his last live interview at that bar. Rolling his eyes, acting inconvenienced, looking around at the other bar patrons like they were in his way. It's gotta be the alcohol and lack of sleep. His entire personality and demeanor have changed.
We may be on our way toward a medical emergency this year. His heart's going to explode.

G

View attachment 183570

This was the entire exchange. No explanation, no apology, just insults. He'd be better served just ignoring these rather than alienating the victims further.

He was more irritable and impatient than I've ever seen him in his last live interview at that bar. Rolling his eyes, acting inconvenienced, looking around at the other bar patrons like they were in his way. It's gotta be the alcohol and lack of sleep. His entire personality and demeanor have changed.
We may be on our way toward a medical emergency this year. His heart's going to explode.
It's better to burn out than it is to rust
The pig is getting tired of all the swattin

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
A "please" and "thank you" here and there goes a long way, Rick. You don't even have to mean it, just say it. It costs nothing, and it's the backbone of all diplomacy. You're fat by the way.
Pat thinks because he is frustrated that he has been constantly losing to the internet for half a decade that it justifies him being a cunt to everyone and having an overall shitty attitude.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
He's saying that it's irrational for someone to use an anonymous messaging service and then use it to Identify themselves. Except that's exactly the reason he believes his "trolls" have been "attacking" him. When asked why. he says there is no reason or logic to it.

So this fat judgment debtor is being a dick and attacking people for using the same exact logic that he ascribes to his "trolls".

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Won’t happen. He’s hoping he can catch fire over there, but he won’t leave Twitter unless he gets superior or similar numbers on Threads.

I’ve never been happier to have no idea what “threads” is. I think it’s the Instagram Twitter clone but I’m not sure, I can’t wait till the next big social media thing comes out and I for real have no idea what it is.