• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is actually lecturing black people about bigotry

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
He's doing it on purpose probably, like when he calls Gaetz "Mark"

That might be the simplest and most direct example of Fat Piggy T being willing to dish it out but not take it. He's done that wrong name bit several times to shit on whoever, but throws a fat hissy fit tantrum if someone calls him Rick. Suddenly, getting a name wrong on purpose to make fun of someone becomes a felony and means you're a delusional atalker. He's exhausting and also morbidly obese.

You know that if the person wasn't black he'd have been "bzzzz wrong"ed and blocked after the first interaction. Pat's trying to walk a very thin line between stumping for trannies and not being a racist in the eyes of his followers. Problem is he's not thin and isn't great at walking.

This is the same guy who went all in on Biden only after the blacks in South Carolina decreed he should be the nominee. The mainstream democratic party wants blacks to be their kingmakers as some sign of their inclusiveness or forward thinking and then wants to look the other way at the homophobia, bigotry, and antivax sentiments from the same group. Blatant (FAT) hypocrite.

Also, and I know this doesn't need to be said here, the "statistics" he's citing are objectively bullshit. Black trans "women," because of their rampant mental illness, have a vastly higher likelihood to engage in what people might call high risk behaviors than the rest of the population, BUT if you believe the source (not Pat, the equality project or some shit), there are WAY more of them than are reported, which changes the denominator and means that trans people as a group are much LESS likely to be murdered than your average white woman. It's disingenuous at best and probably more likely satanic manipulation, and I hate it. I believe the science, chick with dick child.

Last edited:

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick

This one pissed the shit out of me, look at how he talks about one of the greatest comics alive. As if Dave Chappelle is just the most successful shuckin n' jivin hack black comedian that tells you that white ppl b like this while black ppl be like THIS. That's 100% what he's implying here and it's really, really racist. Not a bit.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Screenshot_20211026-211008__01.jpg

Is he implying that trans people can't benefit from white privilege? That phantom privilege, so weird how it appears and disappears depending on your agenda for the day

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?

EraGodless

This one pissed the shit out of me, look at how he talks about one of the greatest comics alive. As if Dave Chappelle is just the most successful shuckin n' jivin hack black comedian that tells you that white ppl b like this while black ppl be like THIS. That's 100% what he's implying here and it's really, really racist. Not a bit.
Pat "Homer" Tomlinson. Nigga is literally a cartoon character-