• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rick is actually lecturing black people about bigotry

G

Wow Pat really hates niggers!

Honestly though I think most black-on-trans murders happen because DayShaun brings home a hoodrat and it pulls out its cock and DayShaun just kinda 'blacks out' in rage for a few seconds and comes to with a dead trans nigger in his apartment.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Wow Pat really hates niggers!

Honestly though I think most black-on-trans murders happen because DayShaun brings home a hoodrat and it pulls out its cock and DayShaun just kinda 'blacks out' in rage for a few seconds and comes to with a dead trans nigger in his apartment.
Happens with trannys they keep score on how many straight guys they trick into believing they are real women and don't get caught, but ones get caught then shit happens, when Baily Jay was on O&A said this is a thing and did it "herself"

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
The nonsense continues

oct2719.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Happens with trannys they keep score on how many straight guys they trick into believing they are real women and don't get caught, but ones get caught then shit happens, when Baily Jay was on O&A said this is a thing and did it "herself"
Now Niki’s Black Trans Lives Matter sign makes sense, Pat only cares about black people if they’re trans because that’s double work points. Right now black people woke points don’t count for much until there’s another George floyd situation. The media tried to make “black trans lives matter” a thing after floyd but statistics show black trans people aren’t being killed by cops and are being killed by black men. That’s why it went away quickly because black on black crime isn’t news, it’s expected.