• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Retired Professional Disabled disabled person who blames everything on everything: Brian McNett

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
So no diagnosis or anything, he's just living with his senile mother and spending his siblings inheritance on his WoW subscription.
He’s still sperging today. Gave his alleged diagnosis.

IMG_7147.jpeg

Sounds like the trolls upset him a bit last night . He privated his Twitter after posting this:

IMG_7146.jpeg

And this vague nonsense on Bluesky. Shane Nokes 2.0.

IMG_7148.jpeg

Steve Ramone

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
“Narcolepsy type 2 without cataplexy” *IS* diagnosable you FAT FAGGOT

You get a sleep study and look at latency before REM sleep and amount of slow wave sleep. A narcoleptic will have an unnaturally low amount of slow wave sleep, formerly called stage 3 and stage 4 sleep, it’s clear as fucking day when you look at the somnography.

They will also exhibit most if not all of the symptoms of the narcoleptic triad - EDS, sleep paralysis, and cataplexy. Conveniently his special boy form is the one without the biggest hallmark of narcoleptics, cataplexy.

They get treated with stimulants and/or Xyrem, which is pharmaceutical GHB that they take in 2 divided doses a night.

is he on any of those treatments? No, or he would have tweeted about it, and if he does now it’s only because he saw this post.

My professional diagnosis? He’s got sleep apnea and is fat and lazy. Also a gay virgin.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
“Narcolepsy type 2 without cataplexy” *IS* diagnosable you FAT FAGGOT

You get a sleep study and look at latency before REM sleep and amount of slow wave sleep. A narcoleptic will have an unnaturally low amount of slow wave sleep, formerly called stage 3 and stage 4 sleep, it’s clear as fucking day when you look at the somnography.

They will also exhibit most if not all of the symptoms of the narcoleptic triad - EDS, sleep paralysis, and cataplexy. Conveniently his special boy form is the one without the biggest hallmark of narcoleptics, cataplexy.

They get treated with stimulants and/or Xyrem, which is pharmaceutical GHB that they take in 2 divided doses a night.

is he on any of those treatments? No, or he would have tweeted about it, and if he does now it’s only because he saw this post.

My professional diagnosis? He’s got sleep apnea and is fat and lazy. Also a gay virgin.
Nice medical expertise, stupid.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
This and the Paul weimer impersonation are fantastic bits.

I love how easy and fast it is to make felony impersonation accounts on their “safe” twitter alternative. These retards don’t understand bothering people on twitter is more difficult than before. Messages get hidden much faster. Yeah your account doesn’t get banned, but if a redditor tweets racial slurs and no nigger sees it, did they really offend anyone?

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
Getting some serious Butterknife Nokes vibes here. Wonder if he likes Mountain Dew and worked for Microsoft?View attachment 213429
It’s so funny when these losers begin the tough guy posturing. Its all for themselves, to cope and soothe, it’s not even to scare the Kiwifarmers who harass them.

If a 6’ MAN’s MAN, broader in the shoulders than most, trained to expertise in hand to hand combat, knife combat, expert sharpshooting, 140 IQ, self-proclaimed TROLL DESTROYER, can’t beat the internet… how is fat and gay Brian going to do it? He can’t even work! He’s too sleepy to fight!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Paul is an alpha Chad compared to this guy. Paul at least has a job, supports himself, travels, and has hobbies of dubious legality. This guy is so much more of a loser than Paul, and think of the ground that covers.
But is he more or less of a loser than Shane nokes? What are the Pat pack power rankings for being useless human garbage?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Update: Brian claims he does not live with his mother. I’m told the impersonator was describing himself as a societal burden who steals his mother’s Social Security.

View attachment 213379

Brian’s disability is super serious! He gets really sleepy!

View attachment 213380
I bet his mother is dead and he hasn't reported it so he keeps getting her checks.

But you can focus on world of Warcraft hours a day you loser?

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Update: Brian claims he does not live with his mother. I’m told the impersonator was describing himself as a societal burden who steals his mother’s Social Security.

View attachment 213379

Brian’s disability is super serious! He gets really sleepy!

View attachment 213380
The old "I don't live with my mother, SHE lives with ME" classic. Isnt this guy who was bragging about being some kind of data handler involved with some sort of pedo catching operation?