Retards thinking they can be good at things really pisses me off sometimes.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Oh yeah. If you mistimed it by even one minute, you'd have to stop, then they'd wheel the kid out through the front door, load him on to a lift, which would very slowly lower him to the ground, then they'd slowly wheel him to the bus, then on to another painfully slow lift, then the parents would stand there gabbing with the bus driver. Meanwhile, the entire town ground to a halt for twenty minutes at 8:30 in the morning. And the suggestion that everyone else was obliged to completely rearrange their schedule for this really pissed everyone off, me included.

My middle school was like that. There was this one retard who looked just like John C. Reilly, except way taller. This fucking kid was like 6-4 and looked like he was 35. He was always smiling like an evil clown. And if you were wearing, for example, an Aerosmith T shirt or a Yankees shirt, he'd walk up to you and say "they stink, they stink, they stink" with that retard grin on his face. And you couldn't do shit about it, as a) he was a retard and b) he was huge compared to everyone else.
Our giant retard was called Gorgeous Gordon and they let him "play" on the football team. I think he got put in for one play ever and ended up throwing our own guys around. He just showed up to the practices and games and got a uniform. People would fuck with him until he waterboyed out and chased them around. The coaches were nice to him but fucking with him was encouraged.

G

We had a tard in middle school gym class because I guess they figured these freaks aren't strong enough or something. Anyway we were all sitting on the floor one day and one of the girls started saying "EWWWWWW!!" and there's doofy leaking liquid shit out of her gym shorts onto the hardwood. There but for the grace of God, y'know?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
There was a giant retard in my high school and I have no idea why he was even there. There was no learning going on there that couldn’t be done in a 1 on 1 setting somewhere else. I guess they want the kids to “feel normal” but it’s at the expense of every other kid in school.

Every now and then this literal giant retard would snap and grab a chick by the hair and not let go while making noises like a Tusken Raider. His handler would try to stop him but it was not possible, so the emergency team of big male teachers would get called and there was like 4 grown men trying to wrangle this Frankentard.

I mean it sucks that the parents have a shit life because of this kid and just want 7 or so hours a day apart from him, but making young kids have to coexist with that is just fucking dumb.
My mom worked in the schools as a tard wrangler and they had to have one assigned to each kid as they sat in a normal class. She had one kid who his thing was to just take off running down the hall, and he'd fight when they caught him. She'd get mad when I'd suggest a variety of takedowns and holds that weren't "acceptable". I figure you teach em LAPD style. Don't want an ass beating? Don't run away next time

Last edited:

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
I think seeing a surly tard stresses people out on a biological level, kinda like hearing a baby cry. You just immeditely wanna make the genetic gutterball feel better, I'd love to be John Cena or Mrs. McGowan and see their slanty lil' eyes light up soon as I walk into the room.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
My mom worked in the schools as a tard wrangler and they had to have one assigned to each kid as they sat in a normal class. She had one kid who his thing was to just take off running down the hall, and he'd fight when they caught me. She'd get mad when I'd suggest a variety of takedowns and holds that weren't "acceptable". I figure you teach em LAPD style. Don't want an ass beating? Don't run away next time
"He'd fight when they caught me."

Is that a typo or a slip? Were you the runaway retard?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
runaway retard
1666214872028.png

You're an inspiration to us all, Abe.