Retards thinking they can be good at things really pisses me off sometimes.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
There was a giant retard in my high school and I have no idea why he was even there. There was no learning going on there that couldn’t be done in a 1 on 1 setting somewhere else. I guess they want the kids to “feel normal” but it’s at the expense of every other kid in school.

Every now and then this literal giant retard would snap and grab a chick by the hair and not let go while making noises like a Tusken Raider. His handler would try to stop him but it was not possible, so the emergency team of big male teachers would get called and there was like 4 grown men trying to wrangle this Frankentard.

I mean it sucks that the parents have a shit life because of this kid and just want 7 or so hours a day apart from him, but making young kids have to coexist with that is just fucking dumb.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
There was a giant retard in my high school and I have no idea why he was even there. There was no learning going on there that couldn’t be done in a 1 on 1 setting somewhere else. I guess they want the kids to “feel normal” but it’s at the expense of every other kid in school.

Every now and then this literal giant retard would snap and grab a chick by the hair and not let go while making noises like a Tusken Raider. His handler would try to stop him but it was not possible, so the emergency team of big male teachers would get called and there was like 4 grown men trying to wrangle this Frankentard.

I mean it sucks that the parents have a shit life because of this kid and just want 7 or so hours a day apart from him, but making young kids have to coexist with that is just fucking dumb.
They had a separate class for the retards at my school, but they'd parade them down the halls during classes so normal kids wouldn't point and laugh at them I guess but it was super distracting. You'd be writing a test or something and you'd just hear all these retards making high pitched retard vocalizations or just straight up screaming. It was something to behold though if you happened to be in the halls when they were walking. They'd walk them single file and they all had to hold onto a rope. There were ones with helmets and everything.

The retard class also ran a candy store during lunch which was very popular and I always thought people were fucked in the head for buying candy that had been handled by the retards.

A few years back, there was a retard who lived right on the main road leading out of town. This road was the only route, there was no alternative, so in the morning and afternoon there'd be quite a bit of traffic. So a retard lived on this road, one of the severely retarded ones who had to be wheeled around everywhere. Every morning the tart cart bus would stop in front of this house, and they'd spend a solid twenty minutes wheeling this kid out of the house and loading him on to the bus. Everyone had to stop, and the traffic would back up for literally miles. Hostility began to build, as people were being made late for work, to a point where it became an actual town issue. And the retard's parents got all defensive, and said things like "why doesn't everyone just leave for work earlier?", like hundreds of people should totally rearrange their daily routines just so one retarded kid could be loaded on to a school bus. It was totally absurd. Finally the town told them that the bus would have to pull into their driveway and they had to load the kid on the bus there instead, and the parents whined and whined about how much more difficult that was for them and the bus driver, like everyone was supposed to care.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
They had a separate class for the retards at my school, but they'd parade them down the halls during classes so normal kids wouldn't point and laugh at them I guess but it was super distracting. You'd be writing a test or something and you'd just hear all these retards making high pitched retard vocalizations or just straight up screaming. It was something to behold though if you happened to be in the halls when they were walking. They'd walk them single file and they all had to hold onto a rope. There were ones with helmets and everything.

The retard class also ran a candy store during lunch which was very popular and I always thought people were fucked in the head for buying candy that had been handled by the retards.
The thought of eating anything that was handles by a retard is truly horrific. God be with those who tried it, no BS.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
A few years back, there was a retard who lived right on the main road leading out of town. This road was the only route, there was no alternative, so in the morning and afternoon there'd be quite a bit of traffic. So a retard lived on this road, one of the severely retarded ones who had to be wheeled around everywhere. Every morning the tart cart bus would stop in front of this house, and they'd spend a solid twenty minutes wheeling this kid out of the house and loading him on to the bus. Everyone had to stop, and the traffic would back up for literally miles. Hostility began to build, as people were being made late for work, to a point where it became an actual town issue. And the retard's parents got all defensive, and said things like "why doesn't everyone just leave for work earlier?", like hundreds of people should totally rearrange their daily routines just so one retarded kid could be loaded on to a school bus. It was totally absurd. Finally the town told them that the bus would have to pull into their driveway and they had to load the kid on the bus there instead, and the parents whined and whined about how much more difficult that was for them and the bus driver, like everyone was supposed to care.
I hope people yelled unkind things from their cars.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
First off, did your mum have big milkers?

Second off, your dad should have atleast let the gentlemen finish before he throttled him
They wouldn't just start jackin' unless the "lady" flashed her pussy at him or something. Also, I heard that McGowan's mom confessed years later that she thought of that giant piece every time her husband demanded sex.

I hope people yelled unkind things from their cars.
Oh yeah. If you mistimed it by even one minute, you'd have to stop, then they'd wheel the kid out through the front door, load him on to a lift, which would very slowly lower him to the ground, then they'd slowly wheel him to the bus, then on to another painfully slow lift, then the parents would stand there gabbing with the bus driver. Meanwhile, the entire town ground to a halt for twenty minutes at 8:30 in the morning. And the suggestion that everyone else was obliged to completely rearrange their schedule for this really pissed everyone off, me included.

My middle school was like that. There was this one retard who looked just like John C. Reilly, except way taller. This fucking kid was like 6-4 and looked like he was 35. He was always smiling like an evil clown. And if you were wearing, for example, an Aerosmith T shirt or a Yankees shirt, he'd walk up to you and say "they stink, they stink, they stink" with that retard grin on his face. And you couldn't do shit about it, as a) he was a retard and b) he was huge compared to everyone else.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Oh yeah. If you mistimed it by even one minute, you'd have to stop, then they'd wheel the kid out through the front door, load him on to a lift, which would very slowly lower him to the ground, then they'd slowly wheel him to the bus, then on to another painfully slow lift, then the parents would stand there gabbing with the bus driver. Meanwhile, the entire town ground to a halt for twenty minutes at 8:30 in the morning. And the suggestion that everyone else was obliged to completely rearrange their schedule for this really pissed everyone off, me included.
I would've thrown a bottle at that retard's mother.

"Your fucking cunt did this you whore!!"

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.

Don't get me wrong, I can watch this and take joy in laughing at the kid. At the same time though, I get this incredulously hateful feeling and I want to be like "Where do you get off, goofball? You belong in a fucking cage by yourself, fed the parts of animals regular people don't eat. Not being paraded around in public as an adorable rapper with a crush on a famous lesbian."

The crush on Ellen thing is funny but not in a cute way. That retard would grope the shit out of her and pin her against a wall and hump her leg like a dog if he got the chance. It would take multiple people to pull him off of her. Retards are dangerous. Like really stupid pitbulls that rape.

Honestly I think if I truly hate one particular group of people it's retards. I have no patience at all for them and I think they should all be sent to Africa. The thought of like, shaking one's snotty, slobbery hand makes me want to fucking puke.

Why are there so many MC Serch threads again all of a sudden

I saw a spacker wearing cologne the other day, which was a first.

A 20-year-old kid with a really close relationship with his mother at the supermarket. Good looking lad, proper haircut and all, and some kind of expensive aftershave. At the checkout I noticed his mum was talking to him in a strange way "Yes, we put the items on there." Looking closer, you could see he was a feeb. I guess his mum was proud of his looks so was like 'fuck it, I'm going to put effort in even if he doesn't care!'. I don't blame her though, the goofy bastard could probably win Passing Tard of the Year or whatever.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
And if you were wearing, for example, an Aerosmith T shirt or a Yankees shirt, he'd walk up to you and say "they stink, they stink, they stink" with that retard grin on his face.
That's a great bit. Quality retard you had there, least he could be funny.
I've worked with tards a bit, and some of them are legitimately hilarious. No real sense of anything but comedic timing, but a well-timed grunt or "poopoo teeheeheehee" is enough to keep me from wanting to throw them in a chipper.