Retards thinking they can be good at things really pisses me off sometimes.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America

Don't get me wrong, I can watch this and take joy in laughing at the kid. At the same time though, I get this incredulously hateful feeling and I want to be like "Where do you get off, goofball? You belong in a fucking cage by yourself, fed the parts of animals regular people don't eat. Not being paraded around in public as an adorable rapper with a crush on a famous lesbian."

The crush on Ellen thing is funny but not in a cute way. That retard would grope the shit out of her and pin her against a wall and hump her leg like a dog if he got the chance. It would take multiple people to pull him off of her. Retards are dangerous. Like really stupid pitbulls that rape.

Honestly I think if I truly hate one particular group of people it's retards. I have no patience at all for them and I think they should all be sent to Africa. The thought of like, shaking one's snotty, slobbery hand makes me want to fucking puke.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Especially ones who think they can start a successful podcast.

ezgif-1-e994bc5f62 (1) (1).jpg

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
The crush on Ellen thing is funny but not in a cute way. That retard would grope the shit out of her and pin her against a wall and hump her leg like a dog if he got the chance. It would take multiple people to pull him off of her. Retards are dangerous. Like really stupid pitbulls that rape.

The hero we need, but don't deserve

G

Imagine you're the illuminati and you have to explain, very slowly and using simple language, how he has to perform a satanic sacrifice for his career to pop.

"you have to kill someone you lovey-lovey schwoogie-woogie, k my little munchkin? make the red stuff come out of their body, k champ?"

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
I'm tired of people acting like being disabled or otherwise disadvantaged automatically makes them noble or good. As if there's never been a retard who's also an asshole. It goes hand in hand with our victim/minority rules mentality.

Same deal with old people, they act like they all deserve respect just for existing longer than most of us. Mean, dumb young assholes turn into mean, dumb old assholes. Most old people have no wisdom to offer at all, most are just grown up children who never really became proper adults even after existing for 70+ years. :image_9253::image_9247::image_9251:

G

My dad had a cousin who was Down syndrome. My old man told a story about when him and my mum had just got together before they got married or anything. They went to visit his uncle and aunt in California and didn't have much money so stayed with them. The water head would have been in his teens and one morning they woke up to hear him groaning. The retard was in their room and jacking off to my half clothed mother. Before my dad could gather his senses he found himself punching the kid in the face. His uncle came in the room and broke it up. The spastic was bleeding and crying and my dad snapped too and realised that he, a 25 year old man, had just beaten up a teenaged mongoloid who was a family member to boot. He started apologising like a bastard but they were asked to leave. They spent the rest of their trip in cheap motels and the uncle didn't speak to my pops for almost 20 years. My mother used to laugh about the story though. She was a good egg.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
My dad had a cousin who was Down syndrome. My old man told a story about when him and my mum had just got together before they got married or anything. They went to visit his uncle and aunt in California and didn't have much money so stayed with them. The water head would have been in his teens and one morning they woke up to hear him groaning. The retard was in their room and jacking off to my half clothed mother. Before my dad could gather his senses he found himself punching the kid in the face. His uncle came in the room and broke it up. The spastic was bleeding and crying and my dad snapped too and realised that he, a 25 year old man, had just beaten up a teenaged mongoloid who was a family member to boot. He started apologising like a bastard but they were asked to leave. They spent the rest of their trip in cheap motels and the uncle didn't speak to my pops for almost 20 years. My mother used to laugh about the story though. She was a good egg.
Aren't the english kinda mongoloid looking anyway, how do you guys tell the difference between normal people and the retards?