• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Resolutioner Pig lol

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Isn’t his gym like 10 minutes away? Throw a towel on the seat if you (however unlikely) sweat through your shirt you fat fuck and go home.

I’m fat and when I jog I do sweat like a hog. I’ve never felt once compelled to post on social media about it. Fucking queer!
Its so weird seeing people run for miles on the treadmill and barely sweat, meanwhile if I'm doing a basic lift or doing my 15 incline walk, I fucking drip with sweat, soak my entire shirt etc.

Has Rick ever posted a picture where he's actually sweating like someone who does gym workouts?

G

The WAC sauna is a popular spot for gay Milwaukee men into the "cruising scene."
Let's be honest: Pat isn't gay, no gay man would allow himself to look like he does.

Edit: Or if a gay man DOES look like that, he at least makes $$$

Forum Clout

Lol, so complaining about hot water at the gym is a theme.

I think he actually does go to the gym 3-4 times a week but he just sits in the sauna or walks for 5 minutes then takes long hot showers (shaves money off my gas bill, child). If you got to a commercial gym you will find lots of people like Pat, people who go for years and never lose weight, never lift more or run longer or hit more reps or sets. They just slowly decline and force conversations with any sad newcomer who accidentally makes eye contact.