• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Patrick morphed into a sassy lesbian during Josiah 5

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
He sounded like he turned into a gay supervillain
His different personalities are his super power. Mama Raven is the leader.
IMG_3543.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Shut......your fucking.....MOUTH!!!!!!

Tape 5 was maybe the peak of Rickposting. I think I can when i heard him scream that.
I know it’s useless to try to understand how a crazy person thinks, but this must have been his internal thought process.

“Fuck, He was a stlaker the whole time. Is the mole fake too? Fuck… this whole 8,500 word article was just a long con to get me to give them information. I even told them I wasn’t going to pay anything. What the fuck, Seth got fooled too”

“Fuck it, I’m going to rip him a new asshole.”

*5 minutes later outside of Hooligans*

“YoU sOUnd LIKE yoU have PEANUT BUTTER iN YouR MOuF baby gIRL”

As @McGowan6 called out earlier, Pat was incapable of digging up even a shitty comeback within 30 seconds of being back on the horn with Josiah. And it’s not like Josiah hit him with a nuclear jab - it was a fairly standard shot that you’d hear in any high school.

He 100% should have hung up at that point. Instead, he kept with it and inadvertently created a historic lolcow meme that will be listened to for years after he dies.

I honestly think we owe him a sincere thank you.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I don't think he gets the tuft haircut anymore. You were away for the funniest bit ever. KiwiFarms faggots thought it was too far and unfunny, so you KNOW it's good!
Fuck, man. This is a hall of fame bit. Its right up there with the best of the best. The first time I seen the image of Rick with the coins in his hand I was fawkin howling for the longest time. Its just too goddamn easy to larp as him and ruin whatever he's got goin on.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Fuck, man. This is a hall of fame bit. Its right up there with the best of the best. The first time I seen the image of Rick with the coins in his hand I was fawkin howling for the longest time. Its just too goddamn easy to larp as him and ruin whatever he's got goin on.
It was genius in its simplicity. For a bit that’s pretty fawking tame, it gives me the fawking douchechills to this day.