• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder: Patrick morphed into a sassy lesbian during Josiah 5

G

He's so dumb that there's what seems like a 3 minute pause after Josiah fires back with "that's why you talked to me for like 2 hours, you're just that intelligent?"

He's got nothing. No answer, no comeback, no deflection, no direct, real, male anger at being duped and made a fool of (a defeated "oh go fuck yourself, you twink-sounding cunt" and hang-up would've maybe actually won him some fans.) None of that. Instead he just turns into the gayest sounding person ever

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
i was just thinking about how fucking nuts it is he kept calling him "baby child".

like "child" is bad enough. but "baby child" hahaha. what a nutjob.
I’m not going to lie, I always laugh when he does the “shhh… shhh… baby child” bit in a more measured tone.

What a sight it must have been to be at hooligans and see that whole thing go down in person

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Listening to that again years removed it's so painfully obvious this fat faggot is the furthest thing from a comedian you could possibly be. Unless we're comparing his appearance to Ralphie may.

That sassy queen really though he laid a verbal impenetrable trap when he said "Annnnnnd what do you think you're going to do with this audio". Thinking after 9 months of being fooled by the "mole" he was going to trick Josiah into being like " durrrr I'm going to use it illegally to commit crimes of course"

Instead of the obvious, post it on YouTube so people can laugh at your Norman bates affectation.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Listening to that again years removed it's so painfully obvious this fat faggot is the furthest thing from a comedian you could possibly be.
1000006714.jpg

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
"you didn't listen to the part right at the end where the judge said I didn't have to pay" lol fucking insane.
he's referring to the now deceased pro tem Stein's off the cuff remark that he was going to recommend that the quash succeed but deny sanctions. He was wrong of course and Schulman didn't even consider not granting the sanctions. I'm guessing Stein was already half dead because the statute is pretty fucking clear.

(c) If a motion is filed under Section 1987.1 for an order to quash or modify a subpoena from a court of this state for personally identifying information, as defined in subdivision (b) of Section 1798.79.8 of the Civil Code, for use in an action pending in another state, territory, or district of the United States, or in a foreign nation, and that subpoena has been served on any Internet service provider, or on the provider of any other interactive computer service, as defined in Section 230(f)(2) of Title 47 of the United States Code, if the moving party prevails, and if the underlying action arises from the moving party's exercise of free speech rights on the Internet and the respondent has failed to make a prima facie showing of a cause of action, the court shall award the amount of the reasonable expenses incurred in making the motion, including reasonable attorney's fees.

shall is almost universally meant as compulsory. Some rare cases have overturned the usage, but those are generally fact specific and due to competing statutes or ambiguous wording elsewhere.

Even the fat DMV lawyer was aware of this so he tried to argue that this wasn't related to free speech on the internet. Implicitly admitting that if this sectioned applied, the sanctions were mandatory. To which Pena was just like "uhh you literally just mentioned the petitioners comments online like 5 minutes ago yaaa doofus"