• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder : Patrick Had Sex With a Ficus

G

The levels of irony in this tweet.

Pat himself is a middle aged White man, sitting in a bar midday, likely on his 3rd drink of the day as well ( shit beer as opposed to an IPA however).

However, they are businessmen while Pat himself is unemployed, yet he has the gall to call them out for their imagined lack of self awareness.

The only difference is that they are probably coming down after a high stress business pitch / meeting while on a business trip, and this is another day in Pat's groundhog Day existence.
I said it before when this tweet was discovered. This was pure cope and wounded ego massage from Fat. He was upset by seeing a group of functioning, adult males who he knew all made more money than him, all had better lives than him, all were able to get along with other men with ease - unlike him - and it made him angry and insecure. Fine, who cares. But the fact that he had to crow about it to his followers, under the guise of some fake superior condescension, exposed him fully as a loser to anyone who wasn't one of his fellow inadequates.

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
I said it before when this tweet was discovered. This was pure cope and wounded ego massage from Fat. He was upset by seeing a group of functioning, adult males who he knew all made more money than him, all had better lives than him, all were able to get along with other men with ease - unlike him - and it made him angry and insecure. Fine, who cares. But the fact that he had to crow about it to his followers, under the guise of some fake superior condescension, exposed him fully as a loser to anyone who wasn't one of his fellow inadequates.
This is 100% the case.
If there was a Packer game on, and they had invited him to do shots with them after a Packer touchdown, he would have considered them friends for life.
And he would have asked for a group selfie which he would have autistically posted on social media.

But none of that happened, so he's still closeted, bitter, friendless, and poor.
Truly revolting specimen

G

I was 100% convinced until this point that was a photoshop. This is so insane.
Went for the fig leaf, hero pose thing. Ended up in the uncanny valley of "rapist perched in a bush ready to attack" and "bipolar manic episode".

Patrick's shaved mons pubis will live rent free in my head for a long time. I'm shook.
Did you see that movie Hereditary? At the end when the boy is hiding in the attic and those naked devil worshippers appear, grinning in silence? That's what Pat reminds me of there

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I was 100% convinced until this point that was a photoshop. This is so insane.
Went for the fig leaf, hero pose thing. Ended up in the uncanny valley of "rapist perched in a bush ready to attack" and "bipolar manic episode".

Patrick's shaved mons pubis will live rent free in my head for a long time. I'm shook.
Could you fucking imagine if this were your son in law? How can anyone look at that picture and not think that you’d have to be fucking crazy to post something like that?

Fast forward 5 years later and you’re shelling out almost $100,000 because that same nut job sued randos on the internet and lost.

You knew then! And you did nothing.

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
The levels of irony in this tweet.

Pat himself is a middle aged White man, sitting in a bar midday, likely on his 3rd drink of the day as well ( shit beer as opposed to an IPA however).

However, they are businessmen while Pat himself is unemployed, yet he has the gall to call them out for their imagined lack of self awareness.

The only difference is that they are probably coming down after a high stress business pitch / meeting while on a business trip, and this is another day in Pat's groundhog Day existence.
Pat drinks White Claws