• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Reminder : Patrick Had Sex With a Ficus

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
1703874060410.png

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He put this on the internet and also claims to be some kind of powerlifter as if people don’t have eyes. Nice job posting irrefutable proof that you have no muscle tone at all, stupid.
And this was at least 60lbs less fat than he is now. I don't know why a human marshmallow posts so many fucking pictures of himself.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Because he thinks he should be seen as the prototype for " White male".

The levels of irony in this tweet.

Pat himself is a middle aged White man, sitting in a bar midday, likely on his 3rd drink of the day as well ( shit beer as opposed to an IPA however).

However, they are businessmen while Pat himself is unemployed, yet he has the gall to call them out for their imagined lack of self awareness.

The only difference is that they are probably coming down after a high stress business pitch / meeting while on a business trip, and this is another day in Pat's groundhog Day existence.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat thinks he still looks like this

In reality he is at least 60lbs heavier

I like how he claims he “hasn’t gained a pound” since high school which ruins his big body builder / heavy weights LARP. I’m surprised he doesn’t claim “muscle weighs more than fat” when shown these fat photos.

He went from skinny-fat to fat-fat-fat