• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Pat will most likely be wearing this on the 24th

LoomisBuckby

He stinks and I don't like him
Forum Clout
I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it - Fatrick is the reason I decided to stop drinking entirely. I used to think it was so cool and normal to go out with friends and get drunk all the time. It made me depressed, made me look like shit, and almost killed me a couple of times. Then Fatrick came along and I realized that I didn’t want to grow up to be anything like him, so I completely stopped drinking.

My depression went away completely in a few months, I saved a ton of money, got in shape and built a ton of muscle, and even got my high school baby face back. Looking back at old photos, I realize how much it fucked up my body/face and mental health.

Thank you Fatrick for being the shining example of what I don’t want to be in 20 years when I hit your age. You have tremendously improved my life, while yours only gets worse and worse. Die fat about it.
Delete this before he uses it as evidence to soften the sentence

Lahey from Trailer Park Boys is also a great character you can learn from, for other degenerate alcoholics out there

G

I don’t know much about suits, but that really is an awful fit. I guess that’s what happens when you’re broader in the chest than most.
Every thing about it is cheap, tacky and screams rube. Boxy cut with padded shoulders, bottom of the barrel fabric, baggy sleeves, exaggerated cinching at the waist which makes rubes think it is a tailored fit and the hallmark of $150 off the rack specials, and I’d almost guarantee a single unopened vent in the back.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Every thing about it is cheap, tacky and screams rube. Boxy cut with padded shoulders, bottom of the barrel fabric, baggy sleeves, exaggerated cinching at the waist which makes rubes think it is a tailored fit and the hallmark of $150 off the rack specials, and I’d almost guarantee a single unopened vent in the back.
100% an Alfani suit from Macy's...I guess that's okay if you're a recent college grad, but not a middle-age man.

Last edited:
G

I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it - Fatrick is the reason I decided to stop drinking entirely. I used to think it was so cool and normal to go out with friends and get drunk all the time. It made me depressed, made me look like shit, and almost killed me a couple of times. Then Fatrick came along and I realized that I didn’t want to grow up to be anything like him, so I completely stopped drinking.

My depression went away completely in a few months, I saved a ton of money, got in shape and built a ton of muscle, and even got my high school baby face back. Looking back at old photos, I realize how much it fucked up my body/face and mental health.

Thank you Fatrick for being the shining example of what I don’t want to be in 20 years when I hit your age. You have tremendously improved my life, while yours only gets worse and worse. Die fat about it.
People with addictive personalities are often at a crossroads between literally killing themselves from substances or being extremely successful. Virtually everyone in my family and extended family is either an alcoholic/heroin addict/literally dead from OD or highly successful in their career