• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

REMINDER: Pat will most likely be wearing this on the 24th

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
tumblr_lpk80qHQfN1qdezf9o1_500.gif
No stlaker, your Buddhist Palm is no match for my Kwan Lun Toad Stance.
Prepare to be neutralized

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Assuming he shows up, I can only imagine Rick will look like this after Sosnay shuts him down 30 seconds into the hearing. Bloated, defeated and disgusted with his wife’s personal hygiene.

View attachment 143261
He looks about 65 years old here. Just a sloppy mess who looks like he's atrophying all over. Giant, bloated head that's too big for his body. Big, fat tits sitting on his gut. A disgraceful specimen.

G

He looks about 65 years old here. Just a sloppy mess who looks like he's atrophying all over. Giant, bloated head that's too big for his body. Big, fat tits sitting on his gut. A disgraceful specimen.
His face is the same colour as one of my neighbours shortly before he had a massive heart attack. Also a boozer, he had that identical "bruised fruit" purpleish complexion prior to his heart exploding. He's about 30 years older than Rick though. Not a good omen, Trotter.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Assuming he shows up, I can only imagine Rick will look like this after Sosnay shuts him down 30 seconds into the hearing. Bloated, defeated and disgusted with his wife’s personal hygiene.

View attachment 143261
Jesus fucking Christ, his head looks so God damn red and lumpy compared to Niki's. I don't know about you brothermen, but seeing the physcial decline of Pat (and Bert Kreischer) have motivated me to cut back on drinking recently.