Reminder - Pat really hates the pepperoni bit

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
He always talks up how appalled he is by it whenever he gets his fat face in front of a fat microphone. Strangely enough, he never ever mentions the Bernell accusations.

“… that I was making pepperoni out of the bodies of black children… Which you all thought was hilarious didn’t you? Yeah, yeah…”

“Sir don’t do that.”

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
If I was someone outside the bubble and someone said to me "I'm being cyberstalked by Norm Macdonald fans and the worst part of it all is they tell people I make local black children from my neighborhood into pepperoni in my basement" I wouldn't get through the word "pepperoni" before I started laughing in his face.

He thinks it's this demented, horribly violent show of how deranged and depraved the rascals around here are... When all it does is expose how deficient in humor this failed stand-up comedian is. Has ANYBODY ever reacted to it like he hopes? Not a single person I've seen him say that to has gasped and clutched their pearls.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
He also did the craigslist add plus his fake vandalism and voicemails. He says it in the pretend cast he slips up. He even faked his own swats. Only thing he has gotten away with is murdering Bernell Trammell.

Can the brothermen who talk to the reddit guys press Rick on twitter about Bernell? maybe tag some twitter black groups too.

GloryHoleTorqueH

Yeah, these norm MacDonald fans are insane! They claim I murdered a man in cold blood simply for being a trump supporter despite the fact I own guns and have a history of threatening to murder people. So crazy they say those outlandish lies!

Don't forget Pat stalked him plus took creep shots of the poor man before he killed him.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
He also did the craigslist add plus his fake vandalism and voicemails. He says it in the pretend cast he slips up. He even faked his own swats. Only thing he has gotten away with is murdering Bernell Trammell.

Can the brothermen who talk to the reddit guys press Rick on twitter about Bernell? maybe tag some twitter black groups too.
I've wondered about the Craigslist ad. Did anyone claim credit for it? Fucking legendary bit.

Besides, if folks around here know anything its that Facebook Marketplace is the best spot to sell shit nobody wants.

Kurt_Love

I've wondered about the Craigslist ad. Did anyone claim credit for it? Fucking legendary bit.

Besides, if folks around here know anything its that Facebook Marketplace is the best spot to sell shit nobody wants.
Is anyone sure it even happened? His story of him getting a two factor authentication notice and that's why it was caught BUT parallel to him getting the notice the post went up live on the site very briefly is totally unbelievable. Why would the site post shit live before the bit was authorized if they use that?

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Is anyone sure it even happened? His story of him getting a two factor authentication notice and that's why it was caught BUT parallel to him getting the notice the post went up live on the site very briefly is totally unbelievable. Why would the site post shit live before the bit was authorized if they use that?
Pat's not smart enough to think about things like that. Similar to how he had no viable excuse as to why the "vandal" didn't react to the security light, or how he had no viable excuse as to how "someone else" set up a Telegram account and a Gemini digital wallet in his name.

He's used to people simply accepting his surface level stories and flounders whenever he is pressed for details .

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith

He’s bullshitting never used his email or telephone number, that’s why that Reddit guy has the tiny dick email. He’s just too embarrassed to admit he was lurking the forums that day

GloryHoleTorqueH

You know he did it because when he tells the story he is the hero who fought off 2 testosterone filled acab police officers.

"no one comes To my sty demanding where the dead babies are I don'T care if you are the police my paypigwife had To pull me off from Two armed officers with Their hands on Their guns, child."

He also counts:image_9249: that as a swat stupid fucking manchild Rick is.

GloryHoleTorqueH

It's so obvious Pat killed Bernell. People get the wrong impression and think serial killers are badass, dangerous people. Most of them are pathetic dweebs who get drunk and kill people, like Gary Ridgway and Dahmer. I bet Pat's killed a few people actually.

RIP Kang

BzIhO8H.jpg

FGcgdAn.png

Wonder why he wont mention anything about him anymore, Patrick? Even though he stalked him, Patrick. Even went as far as sharing him with his followers, now he is pigsilent.

Why, Patrick?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I think he brings it up b/c he knows liberal minded media people are forced to look aghast when he mentions it
I think the "black" aspect of the children was because the Norm 'african-american' thing.
Like the race doesn't technically make it funnier, it's already ridiculous, specificying it is a little funny, but I always thought it was a dig at people like Fatrick since they should take it as it's even worse for black children to be killed.
Fatso wants to frame it that we just say black cause we want black kids dead or something non-thinking/non-funny

That and Pat's surrounded by niggers

B.F. Wellington

Heavenly
If I was someone outside the bubble and someone said to me "I'm being cyberstalked by Norm Macdonald fans and the worst part of it all is they tell people I make local black children from my neighborhood into pepperoni in my basement" I wouldn't get through the word "pepperoni" before I started laughing in his face.

He thinks it's this demented, horribly violent show of how deranged and depraved the rascals around here are... When all it does is expose how deficient in humor this failed stand-up comedian is. Has ANYBODY ever reacted to it like he hopes? Not a single person I've seen him say that to has gasped and clutched their pearls.
He may as well be saying "They like to claim I POOPED MY PANTS at a Brewers game!"