3.jpg

2.jpg

Everythings hilarious.jpg

"Oh wow cool!"

:image_9253_lg:

joe-rogabn-daughter-pp-1644529280415.jpg

Last edited:

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
This is so hilariously awkward.

"Anybody else and I'd make a nigger joke but......that's Rogan's daughter 😬"

Nana must thank Allah that Rogan still likes his stupid old ass. It's the only mainstream person who still gives him any exposure these days. Irrelevant old pedo.

"This is my daughter, Afrikina" said the dwarven podcaster. Andy felt his stomach heave, and for a moment he believed he might vomit all over his outer shirt.

"Oh, hi, so nice to meet you" lisped the closet queen. "Oh my fucking God, she's a N*****! Ewwww! That means that...that...he fucked a n*****! I don't feel so well" thought Andy. "You look so lovely tonight, dear" Andy squealed. "Fucking rot bung n***** slut, dirty cunt. She's not even people!"

"Dad told me I should follow your Twitter, Andy, he says you're hilarious."

"HO HA HAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEEEEESHIT!" he mindlessly brayed. "COCK! If she reads that, that midget will cut me off! Then I won't have ANY celebrity friends left!" Andy panicked. "Um, I don't really tweet very much anymore" he lied, "but my Twitter handle is @CorradoSoprano4 if you're interested" he feebly squeaked.

Wild

I love media!
Is Andy intent on acknowledging the sub memes? First it was tweeting "Sue was cute" in response to a Sue Lighting twitter shitpost, then it was scrolling through shit on the internet with "Cumia is a faggot" on-air with Gavin that he knew would lead to this place, and now it's using the phrase "two-shirts". The ship for mediating and joining the joke has long, long sailed Andy Bobandy.

"This is my daughter, Afrikina" said the dwarven podcaster. Andy felt his stomach heave, and for a moment he believed he might vomit all over his outer shirt.

"Oh, hi, so nice to meet you" lisped the closet queen. "Oh my fucking God, she's a N*****! Ewwww! That means that...that...he fucked a n*****! I don't feel so well" thought Andy. "You look so lovely tonight, dear" Andy squealed. "Fucking rot bung n***** slut, dirty cunt. She's not even people!"

"Dad told me I should follow your Twitter, Andy, he says you're hilarious."

"HO HA HAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEEEEESHIT!" he mindlessly brayed. "COCK! If she reads that, that midget will cut me off! Then I won't have ANY celebrity friends left!" Andy panicked. "Um, I don't really tweet very much anymore" he lied, "but my Twitter handle is @CorradoSoprano4 if you're interested" he feebly squeaked.
This may be your best one yet.

Is Andy intent on acknowledging the sub memes? First it was tweeting "Sue was cute" in response to a Sue Lighting twitter shitpost, then it was scrolling through shit on the internet with "Cumia is a faggot" on-air with Gavin that he knew would lead to this place, and now it's using the phrase "two-shirts". The ship for mediating and joining the joke has long, long sailed Andy Bobandy.
Yet at no point did he take a moment to consider the possibility of maybe buying some new clothes and dressing like an adult, as opposed to the instantly-recognizable costume he favors.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
I think he’s trying to own it, like giving it power so it takes it away from us. Never gonna happen. Sorry Andy.

I think he’s trying to own it, like giving it power so it takes it away from us. Never gonna happen. Sorry Andy.
Actually, it makes it even funnier. He's truly in a no-win situation here. His only conceivable path to victory would involve showing up somewhere sharply dressed, without alcohol in his hand, and not hooting, sashaying and "holeeeeeeeeshitting" the whole time. And I just can't see that happening.