Reminder: Jim Norton used his Chip Chipperson "Podacast" to play out his fantasies of having a girlfriend.

G

twitter06.jpg

twitter10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
I relistened to the clip of Jim sperging out on Dave Smith the other day and it’s fucking hilarious. Jim really took the Chip podcast so seriously that he thought the integrity got fucked because Lauren left without some big goodbye. Like there would be people disappointed.
I'm still siding 100% with Jim on this one. You're running a carnival freak show, and one of your freaks decides to back out because her husband doesn't like the crowd throwing peanuts at her, why join the carnival in the first place? How are the other freaks supposed to feel?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I'm still siding 100% with Jim on this one. You're running a carnival freak show, and one of your freaks decides to back out because her husband doesn't like the crowd throwing peanuts at her, why join the carnival in the first place? How are the other freaks supposed to feel?
Ok i’ll be a fence sitter and concede that both are faggots. Lauren should have expressed her discomfort at a character making jokes at her if she were really uncomfortable with it, or not joined at all. And yes it is a job where you should give notice if you’re leaving. But the integrity of the chip cartoon is not worth getting so upset over.

G

I relistened to the clip of Jim sperging out on Dave Smith the other day and it’s fucking hilarious. Jim really took the Chip podcast so seriously that he thought the integrity got fucked because Lauren left without some big goodbye. Like there would be people disappointed.
You’re becoming my favorite brotherman

FingerofGod

She pinned a Ben Shapiro retweet. Their kid is going to turn into Seth Rogen.
She also retweeted a pro-life post about someone’s downy kid. I’ll be honest, I’m very pro-choice so maybe I’m just being a libtard but I hate when people act like having a downy instead of aborting it is a heroic act. And they’re objectively a massive burden. I get why a woman with kids would be more pro-life but I don’t understand why they would want to have less rights.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
She also retweeted a pro-life post about someone’s downy kid. I’ll be honest, I’m very pro-choice so maybe I’m just being a libtard but I hate when people act like having a downy instead of aborting it is a heroic act. And they’re objectively a massive burden. I get why a woman with kids would be more pro-life but I don’t understand why they would want to have less rights.
Imagine being a kike and pretending anyone believes that you think life has any sanctity.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

it’s just a vibe ❤️

If anyone wants to hear the other side from Dave.

Jim Norton is a creepy AIDS-ridden faggot, I don't care if that means I'm taking the side of a libertarian kike retard.

I think Jim is creepy towards women while trying to maintain a facade of professionalism. Out of all the personal trainers in the tristate area he picked Steve’s wife.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]1ZoERwnXOoU[/MEDIA]

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
It's not heroic. You're not supposed to kill babies. Not killing a baby isn't heroic. I do it every single day.