Reminder: In a subreddit where Hollywood celebrities go to push their upcoming movies, Pat decided it was a good idea to "do one of these #AMA deals"

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Pat talking about cutting his jokes down to the absolute minimum is pretty fucking funny.

85-E314-AF-89-EB-471-D-A61-A-B2-BF4-FFDAADA.jpg

64814-BE1-E10-C-4-DF3-98-C5-70-DC9-D6-EFB60.jpg

Jesus Christ, Pat. He doesn't understand the difference between a joke and a novel. That was a long, boring, annoying road to get to an Alan Moore reference that 0.2% of people might get.

The Ark one is even funnier to me, and of worse quality. It's the same generic dude, but the lighting and perspective make it look like his body is weirdly shaped or like he's wearing David Byrne's suit jacket from Stop Making Sense. Horrible book cover.

TheArk-144dpi-2-e1435855837343.jpg

The guy on the cover looks like he's busy doing something, but he's really just standing there. Patrick admires that.

G

Pat is asked if he could have any artist, living or dead, to do a cover for his book and he chooses... the guy who did the cover for his first two books. Which are objectively bad.

I know nothing about art, but I'm pretty sure there's some artists out there like Picasso or Monet who could do better than this shit

tridentsforge-144dpi.jpg
Look at the poorly photoshopped space gun in his hand. Embarrassing.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
The Ark one is even funnier to me, and of worse quality. It's the same generic dude, but the lighting and perspective make it look like his body is weirdly shaped or like he's wearing David Byrne's suit jacket from Stop Making Sense. Horrible book cover.

TheArk-144dpi-2-e1435855837343.jpg

Two centuries after Earth, and the clothes haven't changed at all. Fashion changes every decade or so, but 200 years later the "blazer over a tight grey t-shirt" look is still going strong.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Yea, he asked himself about his own workout routine. No one would even ask a real celebrity that, certainly not the faggots who populate reddit.
Remember when some Reddit fag basically said that only Nazis lift? That's as Reddit as it gets. Being a fat, our of shape slob is #Resisting.
Pat is asked if he could have any artist, living or dead, to do a cover for his book and he chooses... the guy who did the cover for his first two books. Which are objectively bad.

I know nothing about art, but I'm pretty sure there's some artists out there like Picasso or Monet who could do better than this shit

tridentsforge-144dpi.jpg
Oh yeah. Waaaay better than Frazetta.

He dresses just like Patrick at a Con event. This is totally one of those author sees himself in the character situations.
Especially when the character had to fight himself to not have sex with the Asian child prostitute.