Reminder: In a subreddit where Hollywood celebrities go to push their upcoming movies, Pat decided it was a good idea to "do one of these #AMA deals"

Rabbi Krinsky

Feeling vuuury unsatisfied
He didn't even have anything to promote, how embarrassing.

Pat-ama-lol.png

G

Jesus he really is a fucking 13 year old. He still thinks it's "cool" to be a middle aged guy who "still hungover" or "doesn't get out of bed til 10am". He was 37 years old at this point and he had to cakehorn in the "still hungover from Europe" thing. He calls people child because inside he still is one. Fat too.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
How self unaware can a man be to think that picture is how one would want to present himself publicly? forget about his obesity and retarded haircut, his facial expression alone is incomprehensibly beta and stupid.
Untitled.png
hostages in ISIS execution videos look less dejected and submissive than this swine

reminds me of one of those male feminist predator techniques of accentuating how passive and non-threatening they are to get closer to their prey.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Pat is asked if he could have any artist, living or dead, to do a cover for his book and he chooses... the guy who did the cover for his first two books. Which are objectively bad.

I know nothing about art, but I'm pretty sure there's some artists out there like Picasso or Monet who could do better than this shit

tridentsforge-144dpi.jpg
Pat legitimately thinks he looks like that guy on the cover. He also wants to have sex with him.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Pat is asked if he could have any artist, living or dead, to do a cover for his book and he chooses... the guy who did the cover for his first two books. Which are objectively bad.

I know nothing about art, but I'm pretty sure there's some artists out there like Picasso or Monet who could do better than this shit

tridentsforge-144dpi.jpg
That tagline is what you would see as a gag in the background on a shitty comedy