Remember when anything got beat up by a woman and then said all black people are violent animal predators?

BraunsGhost

it's AMAZING because she doesn't know what an Opie and Anthony, a reddit, or a Patrick Tomlisin is, and yet she was the catalyst to so much change

this forum is a result of her
Should she have Sainthood bestowed upon her? I think as much as we praise Saint Mel Gibson on here, an equal amount of respect should be awarded to her. Saint Sheboon we owe you a debt of gratitude for being the catalyst that birthed the best online forums ever.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
If one of Stern's wackpack got into the same trouble, that black bitch would have gotten Gloria Allred pro bono and held a press conference that Monday expecting Sirius XM to pay. That's how obscure O&A is. Not a peep after ten years.
Do you honestly believe that she and her friends didn't recognize her in the papers? Obviously she doesn't want to be found for whatever reason. Likely being that she was some type of street hooker or possible was on parole violation or whatever. Her face or blurred images of her face were in international media for basically an entire news cycle and were brought up again when Anthony was arrested and when Opie was fired.

This woman definitely knows that she was in the news.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Should she have Sainthood bestowed upon her? I think as much as we praise Saint Mel Gibson on here, an equal amount of respect should be awarded to her. Saint Sheboon we owe you a debt of gratitude for being the catalyst that birthed the best online forums ever.
She easily has as much sainthood as Sue who did an AMA on the subreddit after sucking Anthony's cock. If we’re talking just O&A and not Patrick the saints would be:

Mel, Norm, Colin, Sue, The black woman who beat Anthony, M. , Qadan (honorary sainthood), Terry Clifford, Scott Shannon

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Do you honestly believe that she and her friends didn't recognize her in the papers? Obviously she doesn't want to be found for whatever reason. Likely being that she was some type of street hooker or possible was on parole violation or whatever. Her face or blurred images of her face were in international media for basically an entire news cycle and were brought up again when Anthony was arrested and when Opie was fired.

This woman definitely knows that she was in the news.

Her face wasn't all over the news. The news weren't about the fight; they were about the tweets, which is what he was fired for. And it wasn't a huge story. Imus's firing was a way bigger deal (because he was on TV). Shock jock loses his job for uuhhfending someone happens often enough no one cares that much. We know all about it because we are deviants.

I am relieved that you think a black whore would have enough integrity to stay anonymous and not try to shake down a large media company. Judging by your posts, I had mistaken you for something of a racist.

She easily has as much sainthood as Sue who did an AMA on the subreddit after sucking Anthony's cock. If we’re talking just O&A and not Patrick the saints would be:

Mel, Norm, Colin, Sue, The black woman who beat Anthony, M. , Qadan (honorary sainthood), Terry Clifford, Scott Shannon
89c9c2342798d68590e5d4ff67786ca8.jpg

lowend73

never caught lackin
If one of Stern's wackpack got into the same trouble, that black bitch would have gotten Gloria Allred pro bono and held a press conference that Monday expecting Sirius XM to pay. That's how obscure O&A is. Not a peep after ten years.
I wouldn’t call her a bitch. She brought to light how unhinged our Nana is. God bless that streetwalker

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Does anyone remember how the story was even discovered by the sub? Who was googling that guys name to find out that it happened nd it was him?