Remember when anything got beat up by a woman and then said all black people are violent animal predators?

G

If a woman beat my ass I wouldn't say a word.
The best thing he could’ve done would’ve been to swallow his pride and just pretend it never happened. He’d have millions of more dollars if he had just shut the fuck up. It wasn’t even a big deal — oh no you got smacked around by a loud ghetto black chick? End of the fucking world I guess.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
The opium and anything show
1690056628465.png

Playzure for me AAU All American Champween to be in the New York City Madison Skrare Garden HULK HOGAN FAGGOT

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
The best thing he could’ve done would’ve been to swallow his pride and just pretend it never happened. He’d have millions of more dollars if he had just shut the fuck up. It wasn’t even a big deal — oh no you got smacked around by a loud ghetto black chick? End of the fucking world I guess.
He didn't even have to pretend......no one knew about it until he tweeted it to the entire world. The only reason we know that Anthony got beaten up by a nigger woman is because he told all of us. No one would have known. We don't even know the name of the woman who hit him nor anything about her. Anthony's getting beaten could have been as anonymous and private as the identity of this sheboon.

We don't even know what the hell happened that night. Anthony alleges he was taking pictures of scaffolding when a nigger bitch flew out of nowhere like Dracula and started assaulting him for no reason. One moment he is snapping pictures of construction platforms and next thing you know he is being violated and accosted. In reality he was out at night looking for drugs or male prostitutes and had his camera. He decided to harass some random people with his usual creep shots. And paid the price.

He could have shown the pictures to Keith, and gotten some cops to find out who she was, and maybe see if she has priors or something he can mess with her for. Instead he did the faggiest things possible. Whine on social media like a pathetic little bitch. And cry alone in his house whilst fantasizing about shooting her (a behavior he would nearly successfully replicate with Dani Brand a year later).

It took him a year of working up the courage to really hit a woman. Probably his entire relationship with Dani he was just waiting for some excuse to hit her and beat her as a revenge fantasy for 'scaffolding' night. Taking out his anger and rage against the street hooker on his anorexic terrified mess of a 'girlfriend' aka beard.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
He didn't even have to pretend......no one knew about it until he tweeted it to the entire world. The only reason we know that Anthony got beaten up by a nigger woman is because he told all of us. No one would have known. We don't even know the name of the woman who hit him nor anything about her.
This is always the funniest aspect of this incident to me. We know from Jimmy that after Ant got home he cooled off for a few hours before making those tweets, and that the injuries weren’t even that bad. I can’t claim to know how I would react in that situation, but fuck it, I can. If I got beat by a nigger woman, especially if it was because I was knowingly taking pictures of her, I would probably accept I did something to cause that. The most I would do is blow off steam to friends. NOT tweet out publicly how much I hate all niggers. And thats the other thing: It’s not like Anthony got on Twitter and attacked this woman. He used her as a vessel to express his hatred that all black people were animals, despite ONE assaulting him. (For something he did.)
We don't even know what the hell happened that night. Anthony alleges he was taking pictures of scaffolding when a nigger bitch flew out of nowhere like Dracula and started assaulting him for no reason. One moment he is snapping pictures of construction platforms and next thing you know he is being violated and accosted. In reality he was out at night looking for drugs or male prostitutes and had his camera. He decided to harass some random people with his usual creep shots. And paid the price.
Anthony’s entire post 2008 mentality has always been about shirking responsibility for his actions. He had an argument with Jimmy about the freedom of speech to say Nigger.

Jimmy: Eh, you gotta know though, I mean if you say Nigger you shouldn’t be arrested but you should expect people to get mad at that.
Ant: Is that freedom of speech? If everytime I say a word I get punched in the face but I can still say it?

YES! Because you’re not being thrown in jail for it retard. He absolutely does not want to accept or expect criticisms or response to his actions or words. If you want to call all blacks Niggers you will get fired and it’s been this way for 60 years now.
He could have shown the pictures to Keith, and gotten some cops to find out who she was, and maybe see if she has priors or something he can mess with her for. Instead he did the faggiest things possible. Whine on social media like a pathetic little bitch. And cry alone in his house whilst fantasizing about shooting her (a behavior he would nearly successfully replicate with Dani Brand a year later).
Which plays perfectly into who he is. For years he would openly fantasize about the idea of shooting and manhandling intruders and robbers of his home. When he got robbed by two different people, one a white man and the other a black woman, he did literally nothing and instead bitched on air about it. He’s not even confrontational to the point where he’ll ask another person to confront someone. Just like the “little cunt won’t look at me” texts, Anthony is incapable of expressing his thoughts, no matter how justified, if he sees the spaghetti on the wall.
It took him a year of working up the courage to really hit a woman. Probably his entire relationship with Dani he was just waiting for some excuse to hit her and beat her as a revenge fantasy for 'scaffolding' night. Taking out his anger and rage against the street hooker on his anorexic terrified mess of a 'girlfriend' aka beard.
The key difference here of course is that Dani was white. Despite that Times Square woman being a woman, she was black, which to Anthony made her 10x more dangerous than a white girl. With Dani he finally had someone weak enough to throw around and hit without having to fear getting his ass kicked in response. Above all else he’s a fucking pussy.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Has there ever been a scenario where someone is so seperated from another person's realm, that they have no clue their interaction caused the downfall/end of that person's realm? I guess maybe the Pilgrims meeting the Natives for the 1st thanksgiving, but can you think of a more personal type example? I can't.

She is probably still walking the scaffolded streets of Times Square without a single idea the career and audience she destroyed.

This is always the funniest aspect of this incident to me. We know from Jimmy that after Ant got home he cooled off for a few hours before making those tweets, and that the injuries weren’t even that bad.
Marinated. He marinated in anger. I guaranteed he was more upset two hours after it happened than he was two minutes after. He pounded his pisswaters and mumbled to himself about "savages!" (despite by his own admission the guys that came running never touched him themselves, surprisingly civil behavior for a pack of animals that pounce without provocation) and got himself into a fucking frenzy. Then he posted.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Marinated. He marinated in anger. I guaranteed he was more upset two hours after it happened than he was two minutes after. He pounded his pisswaters and mumbled to himself about "savages!" (despite by his own admission the guys that came running never touched him themselves, surprisingly civil behavior for a pack of animals that pounce without provocation) and got himself into a fucking frenzy. Then he posted.
Also probably browsed niggermania.com a few timeas to reallly get in the mood to tweet.