• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember the short period of time where Ant actually looked like a white man?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I thought he had some recent cardiac episode which also required a stent. I seem to remember a picture of Nana in his pajama pants, holding up a newspaper from that day to let his handful of listeners know that he was still alive
You're right although I don't think he has admitted to the second stent. He has grudgingly admitted to the first one but I don't think he's ever used the words "heart attack", which is what he had.

a81eb6fd-0036-43aa-b6c7-7d42d2203512-jpeg.94581

Imagine being a guy in your 40s and thinking that picture is in any way impressive. So fucking embarrassing with the gun in either hand, bullets carefully strewn on the floor and his 3-times-too-big-pants. Nana was always an enormous faggot but was at least capable of being funny at one point so people ignored it.
I always got a real kick out of the gun range footage, where ice-cold, gum-chomping Nana coolly dispatched cardboard niggers with well-placed rounds like he was some sort of swarthy, drunken Charles Bronson. Meanwhile in real life, he cowers, minces and titters like a retard at the first sign of confrontation of any kind.

Gay as he looks, though, it's nonetheless striking to see Nana wearing normal, clean clothes, that don't appear to have been slept in for the last five months. It's been years since he wore anything other than one of those gay old NYPD shirts he got from Keith ten years ago, the ubiquitous second shirt, and those crusty, ill-fitting faggot jeans he favors.

G

He posted some photos of the property and there is a shit colored creek that runs through it. I hope he gets bitten by a water moccasin
And his property is at the bottom of a ‘hill’ so between mud creek and any run off his house is fucked. Bet his lot would have been a retention pond but then they found nana.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
a81eb6fd-0036-43aa-b6c7-7d42d2203512-jpeg.94581

Imagine being a guy in your 40s and thinking that picture is in any way impressive. So fucking embarrassing with the gun in either hand, bullets carefully strewn on the floor and his 3-times-too-big-pants. Nana was always an enormous faggot but was at least capable of being funny at one point so people ignored it.
I never understood how a man with so much money (at the time) put so much of it into his guns, his car, and his home, but didn’t put a single thought into dressing himself. I’m not saying he has to go faggy like Howard and get a stylist, but would it kill you to buy pants that fit?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I never understood how a man with so much money (at the time) put so much of it into his guns, his car, and his home, but didn’t put a single thought into dressing himself. I’m not saying he has to go faggy like Howard and get a stylist, but would it kill you to buy pants that fit?
When your entire career is radio you don't need to look good. Anthony always dressed like shit. Never shaved or washed his hair. He was a disgusting gross slovenly mess. Opie and Jim were the same as were a lot of comedians and radio show hosts. It was just part of being on radio or being a comic. Like how many standups have you seen wearing a nice suit even during their specials?

Opie once commented on the air how he was going to a wedding or something and his wife said "where are your suits?" and he informed her that he didn't actually own any. And that he might need to rent one. And anytime the comedians brought up their wedding none of the other comics or hosts actually attended it. These guys are all slobs with no sense of dignity or tact. Social degenerates. The guys who are raping Brazilian hookers with glass dildos are not going to have nice wardrobes.

As much of a closet fag as Stern is. He had the right idea. His entire production team dressed like homeless people. When you have guests come in you want to look nice at least. Especially when your show is recorded for television. It literally took him threatening firing people to get his staff to dress nice.