• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Remember the short period of time where Ant actually looked like a white man?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Anthony looked like an anorexic albino arab when he was dating Jill. The whole hair plugs and steroids phase was definitely not when he was dating her. He does have the soy sauce color hair and no longer his red hair though.
WhichOneIsAnt.jpg
He looks like Borat's pedophile cousin here.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
a81eb6fd-0036-43aa-b6c7-7d42d2203512-jpeg.94581

Imagine being a guy in your 40s and thinking that picture is in any way impressive. So fucking embarrassing with the gun in either hand, bullets carefully strewn on the floor and his 3-times-too-big-pants. Nana was always an enormous faggot but was at least capable of being funny at one point so people ignored it.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
I know the HGH has been mentioned here but after thorough internet research I would conclude that Anthony has suffered from a number of side effects from the HGH injections.

- swelling of the arms and legs from fluid retention (edema) - look at the difference in the size of his arms
- growth of facial features, hands, and feet (acromegaly) - size of Nana's head/face is noticeably larger
- mood changes, dependency, and withdrawal (worsening racist tweets)
- high cholesterol, increased risk of heart disease. Remember he had that stent put in
- gynocomastia - I bet there's a fat set of tits that Nana's trying to cover up with the two shirt thing

He overdid it on the HGH in attempt to look more masculine/handsome than his genes were programmed for. Now he is hideous and has likely shortened his lifespan in the name of vanity. Haha, ho-lee shit.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I know the HGH has been mentioned here but after thorough internet research I would conclude that Anthony has suffered from a number of side effects from the HGH injections.

- swelling of the arms and legs from fluid retention (edema) - look at the difference in the size of his arms
- growth of facial features, hands, and feet (acromegaly) - size of Nana's head/face is noticeably larger
- mood changes, dependency, and withdrawal (worsening racist tweets)
- high cholesterol, increased risk of heart disease. Remember he had that stent put in
- gynocomastia - I bet there's a fat set of tits that Nana's trying to cover up with the two shirt thing

He overdid it on the HGH in attempt to look more masculine/handsome than his genes were programmed for. Now he is hideous and has likely shortened his lifespan in the name of vanity. Haha, ho-lee shit.
I don't think he does HGH anymore but seemed to be on it around the time of his firing. He's had the stent for 20 years because he had a cocaine induced heart attack at 40.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
I don't think he does HGH anymore but seemed to be on it around the time of his firing. He's had the stent for 20 years because he had a cocaine induced heart attack at 40.
I thought he had some recent cardiac episode which also required a stent. I seem to remember a picture of Nana in his pajama pants, holding up a newspaper from that day to let his handful of listeners know that he was still alive