• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

References you never got, and need explained

hammmburger

That is not how oopsie doodles works, atalker
Forum Clout
Correct. When the store owner throws the black kid into the freezer and smears lard in his hair. The judge asks him "Why did you do that?" and he replies "I was only jokin'". That became one of the most popular drops for a while.

That dropped was played insanely often during race stories for a long time. As well as other drops like "it is not a sin to get rid of a dirty stain". During the infamous "Hat Removal Service" shows those drops were hammered quite a bit.

From the movie Marathon Man. A woman yells "Szell!!!!" because she recognize him from a concentration camp.
They would play the two drops from My Baby is Black back to back (and a belly to belly) "The negrooooo... I was only jokin'" which got my ribs every time.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I never got Steves gay voice. He just didn’t have one.
That was definitely Norton and Anthony projecting their inner fag selves on Steve. Steve even once remarked on the air "Where does that gay voice thing come from?". Because even he couldn't figure out why two of the main hosts were so obsessed with fantasizing about him being a queer.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Does HHBrother know he's been muted for months? Me thinks not. My lord, how many times have you responded to me. HA, HA, RETARDED!
You've already stated that when you did it, you fawkin woman. Ignoring Profile Jewish Nigger.

You can't run to management here to come back here and shut me up, jewster.

You're nearly 50 and never have sexually satisfied a woman.

G

What, you never visited Ma and Pa's Haberdashery? It's right down the road between Christ One Church and Holy Father Church. In between the cord field.

Does HHBrother know he's been muted for months? Me thinks not. My lord, how many times have you responded to me. HA, HA, RETARDED!
What does this have anything to do with anything? Serious question

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Back to the nut hut I guess.

Or you know, he's a cow fucking rube for never seeing a Rite Aid before, whatever.

A RITE AID???? Where you think I live, a town or city?? P'shaw!!!

I love when you post personal things. "I'm a graphic designer!", "I'm in-between jobs!", "I'm a successful Home Inspector who happens to be 20 and live with his parents!" Please, keep going everyone, you have no idea what this means to me. " I worked at Guitar Center for YEARS and my MOM won awards for greasiest cunt in all the land! Maybe next somebody will humblebrag about breaking rocks with a hammer! lmao

Last edited:
G

[MEDIA=youtube]TnVrop697uU[/MEDIA]

Or you know, he's a cow fucking rube for never seeing a Rite Aid before, whatever.

A RITE AID???? Where you think I live, a town or city?? P'shaw!!!

I love when you post personal things. "I'm a graphic designer!", "I'm in-between jobs!", "I'm a successful Home Inspector who happens to be 20 and live with his parents!" Please, keep going everyone, you have no idea what this means to me.
Nice multiple edits. Crazy man

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
What's this Opie and Anthony show I keep hearing about?

BvwMFDeIgAErdJc