Redbar return?

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I gotta admit, I've been coming back around on the sickly jewboy. I started listening to some of his old clips again, and in a condensed format he ain't bad. You have to admire a pure troll. His whole shows suck though and always have
For someone to actually sit there and watch and listen to him for up to ELEVEN HOURS, I cannot relate. His shows took me like, four days to get through, audio-only. Him talking about Rogan, D'Elia, Hinchcliffe, Mersh, etc. is all gold, pretty much.

The fact that he goes through these shows HATING THEM and then spends hours verbalizing his disdain is so funny when you stop and think about it.

That's a ridiculous exaggeration. He spent 3 hours discussing a 50 second clip sir.
He spent an hour going through pictures of Anthony's house that were on the realtors website and shitting on it completely. I thought that was pretty funny. Going by Anthony's stories he told on the radio he acted like he lived in the same house as in The Great Gatsby but it is a piece of shit mcmansion.

Last edited: