Redbar return?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
"They were still booing him when we got on stage". WWAWD Spinal Tap 2 being made with everyone from the original that's still alive and Reiner directing again? I think it will work since there is a lot of funny material they could work with.

There's no end to the bullshit that happens on a tour. Spinal Tap barely scratched the surface.

Also, Chris Guest is a cunt (I've had so many in the movie industry tell me this), but he's great at these kind of films. I look forward to it.

Anyone remember Spinal Taps appearance on The Simpsons? Great episode.

I always enjoyed Redbar dissecting Anthony's stupid behavior. He has a lot of content to cover in that regard.
he has some good moments, but I'll never forget his week-long promotion of a 'Cumia exclusive' which was nothing but stuff from the old sub dragged out for 21 hours.

They're also paranoid about new fans, always discussing who they can 'trust' in secret groups. His vocal-fry infested whoore of a wife was a cunt to me when I was thinking of joining... he's constantly burying the footage where he acquired Jules during a skype segment called 'judging underage tits'

EDIT: I also hope Sam Tripoli catches-up with him & makes him sing the song about his kids

Last edited:
how can he afford all that without working for a whole year?
his dumbass fans keep subscribing despite nothing but occasional cryptic clues for over a year... so they're not just a paranoid little gossipy 'in-group' but they're rubes too; so stupid that they're excited to see Redbar spending their money without providing any content.

It's also not easy to find your creative flow post-rehab, especially if drinking was an integral part of your previous process. If he ever comes back sober then I expect self-hatred, insecurity & sudden show-endings.