• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rascals beware, another black hat hacker is on the case

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
Jacob Swift.jpg

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
One well written email to a govt/corporate gig is all it takes these days.

Storytime about how ridiculous HR is these days: A Regional Manager whos worked for this company for 5 years reported an employee (with photo evidence) for having his hardhat hanging off of a piece of eqpt and sleeping out in the field. (We work on giant plots of land. 1000s of acres.) The employee was a lazy nig, and the manager is a hardworking white dude. Black employee says “he called me a nigger and told me hed hang me if i didnt get moving, so i told him im not working for him anymore until he apologizes”. It was 100% a lie.….Manager gets demoted down to just Supervisor, gets his company truck taken, and the black guy gets moved to an easier position. All it took was “he called me nigger” and HR bent the knee immediately. It was rly scary to see it happen honestly.
Every HR office has been a fucking joke for as long as I can remember.

When I was kid, I worked part time as a grocery stocker with this black Bubba looking retard who was lazy as shit and stole food constantly. One day, when he checked the work schedule posted in the break room, he saw that someone had written "NIGGER" right under his name. He freaked out, tore the schedule down, folded it up into his wallet and went straight to HR. Later on, the entire store had sit through a lecture from corporate HR about respect and diversity as well as take sensitivity training for a week.

Even after all that, whenever somebody asked this guy to do something he didn't want to do, he'd pull the paper out of his wallet and say, "Memba dis" and, with HR behind him, he'd always get out of it. We used to call it his "nigger badge" as in:

"Hey, wasn't Jerome supposed to work overnights this week?"
"Yeah, he was, but he flashed his nigger badge and got out of it."

That lasted for a few months until he got fired after getting caught on tape loading his car up with cases of Doritos.

TLDR: Don't fuck with Frito-Lay, nigger.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Gonna check out one of his vids, thanks.
Yeah dummy gaynuts is right. Cobra is a slow burn. There’s some Canuck who does a pretty good summary video (dank net I think his name is) but bite size cobra is great for just highlights. He’s a very old and odd lolcow. He’s got some rib shattering moments though.

Last edited:
G

When I was kid, I worked part time as a grocery stocker with this black Bubba looking retard who was lazy as shit and stole food constantly. One day, when he checked the work schedule posted in the break room, he saw that someone had written "NIGGER" right under his name. He freaked out, tore the schedule down, folded it up into his wallet and went straight to HR. Later on, the entire store had sit through a lecture from corporate HR about respect and diversity as well as take sensitivity training for a week.
I'd say he wrote it there himself and took advantage of it but I doubt he's that smart.