• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rascals beware, another black hat hacker is on the case

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
His blog:

He's a postman who takes ADHD meds, has a daughter. If he tries anything should be easy as hell to get his info. Idiot puts all of his life online, including pictures of his daughter.
Id imagine getting fired from the post office is very easy these days with cancel culture and all. Id tread lightly if i were you, faggot. Mind your own beeswax.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
His blog:

He's a postman who takes ADHD meds, has a daughter. If he tries anything should be easy as hell to get his info. Idiot puts all of his life online, including pictures of his daughter.
He has a 4 or 5 year old son. His 6 year old daughter's name is Hannah and his wife's is Sarah. Dummy puts everything out there.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
instagram is private
linkedin (don't open with your account logged in) https://www. linkedin .com/in/jacob-swift-b07ab461

Eww, he's a mailman? Fucking pathetic. Nice shit job that's irrelevant thanks to Amazon, stupid.
eh at least he's not a bum and is involved in his children's life, unlike Patrick

Phish

Forum Clout
instagram is private
linkedin (don't open with your account logged in) https://www. linkedin .com/in/jacob-swift-b07ab461

eh at least he's not a bum and is involved in his children's life, unlike Patrick
Only mailprick i know that isnt a COMPLETE faggot:
94dafda2ddaba649715b876c7b72de23.jpeg

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
"And for all that, they don't write like you."

Oh, okay then:

Hi fan, Patrick S. Tomlinson here. Thanks for having my back on Twitter today, I guess. I don't really need it though. Those guys work for me now.

I'm just sitting at the bar changing a character in my book from a male Marine to a transgendered giant octopus with 3 tentacles (You read that right! Take that, patriarchy and ableism!). Anywho, I appreciaTe you reading some of the literaTure I've wriTTen. Perhaps pick up another book or two while you're thinking about me. I'll bet you haven't even read my favorite yet.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Jake's a mama's boy and has deep resentment toward the men in his life (brother and cousins). But at least he didn't abandon his daughter. I wonder how he'd react if a rascal told him how Pat signed over Annabelle three times before she took her first breath?

f18aaaee9bb004daa476aba4a0470e1f.jpg

b425f79a21abc4215440fd187be581c3.jpg

Edit: He clearly has a great relationship with his daughter. He'd hate Pig for what he did.

Cute kid. Can’t really hate this faggot too much, at least he loves his offspring.

Phish

Forum Clout
Nigga have you ever been to a post office or seen a mailman before? It’s incredibly hard to get fired from that job.
One well written email to a govt/corporate gig is all it takes these days.

Storytime about how ridiculous HR is these days: A Regional Manager whos worked for this company for 5 years reported an employee (with photo evidence) for having his hardhat hanging off of a piece of eqpt and sleeping out in the field. (We work on giant plots of land. 1000s of acres.) The employee was a lazy nig, and the manager is a hardworking white dude. Black employee says “he called me a nigger and told me hed hang me if i didnt get moving, so i told him im not working for him anymore until he apologizes”. It was 100% a lie.….Manager gets demoted down to just Supervisor, gets his company truck taken, and the black guy gets moved to an easier position. All it took was “he called me nigger” and HR bent the knee immediately. It was rly scary to see it happen honestly.

Last edited: