• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Rape apologists

retard

Forum Clout
Rape is a basic social good, women need to be chained up and raped as much as possible, and then forced to carry the resulting children to term. Western civilization is collapsing because white men won't get their own women in line, leaving all the raping to be done by minorities.

Josef Fritzl is a hero and a martyr, and I pray for his release on parole. He showed us the way. Build a deep, dark rape dungeon and fill it a fertile teenager and her ensuing rape babies. This is how we save the white race.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Rape is a basic social good, women need to be chained up and raped as much as possible, and then forced to carry the resulting children to term. Western civilization is collapsing because white men won't get their own women in line, leaving all the raping to be done by minorities.

Josef Fritzl is a hero and a martyr, and I pray for his release on parole. He showed us the way. Build a deep, dark rape dungeon and fill it a fertile teenager and her ensuing rape babies. This is how we save the white race.
This but unironically and less gay.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
boqchild (1).png
Boq desires a caliphate to fuck prepubescent children in. Thanks for your time.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
They're so upset @The Pasture Pet Destroyer started a brand new chat simply to exclude me.

Simply because I bravely stood up against rape apologists. Defending rape is that important.

View attachment 151706
You’re so gay. I hope you killed yourself after you posted this. No one is rallying around you and thinking Wow fuck those guys. This is how it must feel for a woman to be in a room with you. They just have to get the fuck out immediately.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Jenna is impossible to argue with. I’m not even going to entertain how “Maybe all rape accusations shouldn’t be believed” is rape apology. He won’t concede to any point and you’ll just get some aggressive bullshit putting you on the defense when you’re not “defending” anything, just saying how retarded he’s being. What’s even more stupid than perceiving this as rape apology is thinking “You know what I should do? Screencap this and post it to litcrit”. Genuinely, dude. What was your thinking and desired result? That everyone would rally around you and think you’re badass? A freethinker? You look like a dummy. And worse you broke LE OMERTA…don’t leak the “secret” chats dummy. Screencapping Nobacons bass shit was retarded enough but trying to “cancel” people rather than just make fun of them is even more retarded.

Jenna always does this shit. Whenever they get into an argument they pull out the rolodex of shit you said in chat, not even fucking relevant, to try and embarrass you or cause a turn against you. And it never works because its pathetic and petty. Who would want to be in a chat with that? I don’t even want to be on the same forum as you. But the worst part is he doesn’t crave validation from other users. He believes he’s some fucking lone genius that’s gonna speak “his truth” (that only he can know and understand given how smart he is) wether everyone turns on him or not. So I applaud you Jenna, you’re the only genuine free thinker on here along with BOQ. Interpret that as you will.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Jenna is impossible to argue with. I’m not even going to entertain how “Maybe all rape accusations shouldn’t be believed” is rape apology. He won’t concede to any point and you’ll just get some aggressive bullshit putting you on the defense when you’re not “defending” anything, just saying how retarded he’s being. What’s even more stupid than perceiving this as rape apology is thinking “You know what I should do? Screencap this and post it to litcrit”. Genuinely, dude. What was your thinking and desired result? That everyone would rally around you and think you’re badass? A freethinker? You look like a dummy. And worse you broke LE OMERTA…don’t leak the “secret” chats dummy. Screencapping Nobacons bass shit was retarded enough but trying to “cancel” people rather than just make fun of them is even more retarded.

Jenna always does this shit. Whenever they get into an argument they pull out the rolodex of shit you said in chat, not even fucking relevant, to try and embarrass you or cause a turn against you. And it never works because its pathetic and petty. Who would want to be in a chat with that? I don’t even want to be on the same forum as you. But the worst part is he doesn’t crave validation from other users. He believes he’s some fucking lone genius that’s gonna speak “his truth” (that only he can know and understand given how smart he is) wether everyone turns on him or not. So I applaud you Jenna, you’re the only genuine free thinker on here along with BOQ. Interpret that as you will.

I mean to be fair, most people are like you. When a "friend" or member of the tribe is revealed to be a creepy sexual predator, just let that slide. Probably all made up anyway.

NoBacon lives in constant fear that the women he's raped are going to come forward and get his ass locked up? No, they're all lying. False accusations. The SFWA is where the rapists are, my onaforums buddies are all perfect angels.

But sowwy I take a hardline stance with this shit and call out hypocrisy. You seem really upset that I'm against rape so here's a warm Jenna to brighten your evening.

60919bbc9505d72425d333bc_o_U_v2.jpg

G

I mean to be fair, most people are like you. When a "friend" or member of the tribe is revealed to be a creepy sexual predator, just let that slide. Probably all made up anyway.

NoBacon lives in constant fear that the women he's raped are going to come forward and get his ass locked up? No, they're all lying. False accusations. The SFWA is where the rapists are, my onaforums buddies are all perfect angels.

But sowwy I take a hardline stance with this shit and call out hypocrisy. You seem really upset that I'm against rape so here's a warm Jenna to brighten your evening.

60919bbc9505d72425d333bc_o_U_v2.jpg
Hey

Shut up

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
Jenna is impossible to argue with.

He won’t concede to any point and you’ll just get some aggressive bullshit putting you on the defense when you’re not “defending” anything, just saying how retarded he’s being.

Jenna always does this shit.

Whenever they get into an argument they pull out the rolodex of shit you said in chat, not even fucking relevant, to try and embarrass you or cause a turn against you.

And it never works because its pathetic and petty.

Who would want to be in a chat with that? I don’t even want to be on the same forum as you.

So you’re saying that gradually, you began to hate him?