Racist Putin punishes blacksketball nigress for being a drug-smuggling ape.

WhereWeAt

It wasn’t her first trip to Russia. Anyone who’s been there — or even just been to their US Consulate to get a visa for entry— knows immediately that these people do not fuck around. They do not give an inch, ever, even over inconsequential bullshit. Hell, they shrugged when told they had the wrong forms on their website. Just handed over the right form and said “Come back tomorrow.” You start lining up at 6AM, hoping to get in before they close for the day at lunchtime. Next one in line at 11:59AM, having waited six hours since dawn after driving in from another state? Too bad, so sad — try again tomorrow.

Sounds like most consulates

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Sounds like most consulates
Dunno, work usually sorted out visas but this was a personal trip (to bring Putin Pat’s pepperoni samples) and I thought I’d do it myself. Would only use expediting services if work isn’t doing it for me. I’m a lazy nigger that way.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
And of course, Brittney Griner never stood for the anthem.

I know the times we live in, but still, there's an irony in: "Fuck whi pee po and fuck dis country" and "Please help me US government I dindu nuffin"

A decade from now after her release she might actually come back and say, "Guys, we have it really good here, stop destroying shit."

Nah, what am I saying. Just look at her.
Remember the university of Virginia student who got detained over in North Korea for stealing a poster or some shit? He ended up dying but I also remember that immediately it was “his white privilege” that made him do it.

Don’t get me wrong, he shouldn’t have fucked around in a country like that. But of course we have to try and negotiate for this thing’s release with Putin. I hope they send him to Siberia.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
It wasn’t her first trip to Russia. Anyone who’s been there — or even just been to their US Consulate to get a visa for entry— knows immediately that these people do not fuck around. They do not give an inch, ever, even over inconsequential bullshit.
They're the wrong people to fuck with during the best of times, let alone when they're currently in a proxy war with the West. Local police have been hyperparanoid about Westerners roaming their country and been incarcerating them on the thinnest of pretexts. The FSB is only more than eager to indulge them because the dopey tourists can serve as bargaining chips in prisoner exchanges with high value Russians held in Western jails.

I don't have anything sympathy for her, she should've known better. There's another guy who was another guy on Rogan pretty recently who legitimately dindu nothing and still spent like months in a Siberian prison, and he would've been absolutely fucked had they discovered his audio diaries detailing his private thoughts on the war in Ukraine.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Remember the university of Virginia student who got detained over in North Korea for stealing a poster or some shit? He ended up dying but I also remember that immediately it was “his white privilege” that made him do it.

Don’t get me wrong, he shouldn’t have fucked around in a country like that. But of course we have to try and negotiate for this thing’s release with Putin. I hope they send him to Siberia.
Otto Wombier I think his name was? I don’t ever remember there being a “white privilege” attachment to it. Just American bullshit about how we need to do something. He went to N. Korea, and didn’t listen to what they told him. They make you stay at 1 hotel, and you’re only allowed to stick to your itinerary, and your floor. He went to a no-no floor. He was a fucking retard. The state owns everything in N. Korea (duh), so imagine if you went to a base in America, you weren’t supposed to be in. You’d disappear too. The only thing that anyone should have gotten from any of it is, that a state should not have power like that. Instead the media spins it as “They’re bad. We’re good!” bull shit. Fucking LIBTARDS!!!!

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Otto Wombier I think his name was? I don’t ever remember there being a “white privilege” attachment to it. Just American bullshit about how we need to do something. He went to N. Korea, and didn’t listen to what they told him. They make you stay at 1 hotel, and you’re only allowed to stick to your itinerary, and your floor. He went to a no-no floor. He was a fucking retard. The state owns everything in N. Korea (duh), so imagine if you went to a base in America, you weren’t supposed to be in. You’d disappear too. The only thing that anyone should have gotten from any of it is, that a state should not have power like that. Instead the media spins it as “They’re bad. We’re good!” bull shit. Fucking LIBTARDS!!!!
I think I saw some “academic” on Twitter pointing to the white privilege part. My bad. He was a fucking LIBTARD who was too BUSY spending MOMMY AND DADDY’s money! *Anthony, it’s Joe, can I get an advance on my residuals, bro?*

G

It wasn’t her first trip to Russia. Anyone who’s been there — or even just been to their US Consulate to get a visa for entry— knows immediately that these people do not fuck around. They do not give an inch, ever, even over inconsequential bullshit. Hell, they shrugged when told they had the wrong forms on their website. Just handed over the right form and said “Come back tomorrow.” You start lining up at 6AM, hoping to get in before they close for the day at lunchtime. Next one in line at 11:59AM, having waited six hours since dawn after driving in from another state? Too bad, so sad — try again tomorrow.

Griner spent plenty of time with these people and knows their ways. She pulled that shit anyway. Why should money be taken from some struggling single mom’s paycheck to help save a stupid cunt who thought she was slick? Fuck her.
Russia got to have few cards if all they got to vent their frustrations at is one hermaphrodite weed-head....She's getting 9 years cuz of the sanctions, plain as.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I’m not someone who gets upset over kneeling for the flag but it is funny she was all about kneeling because she’s SO OPPRESSED living in America getting paid to play basketball and learns the hard way things are pretty great in America compared to other countries.
Yeah same, it’s a piece of cloth and anyone who cries about it needs to stop taking themselves so seriously. That said, Americans of her age are particularly ignorant of the fact that they won the lottery when they were born in the US. Let this be a lesson to them. Lol jk these people never learn shit.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Jailing people for weed is gay but there was nothing stopping her from finding out what the legal status of it over there was before going.

If I have to make sure I can drive through some shitty flyover states with my gun before doing so she could have put the pot down for a fucking week

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
Jailing people for weed is gay but there was nothing stopping her from finding out what the legal status of it over there was before going.

If I have to make sure I can drive through some shitty flyover states with my gun before doing so she could have put the pot down for a fucking week
handgunlaw.us brotherman, gives all ccw receprocity