Racist Putin punishes blacksketball nigress for being a drug-smuggling ape.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
View attachment 72878

Sure yeah, tall negress, yada yada, but can we talk about the fine little tyolka leading her in? Fine as fuck Russian hoes are fine as fuck
Nice titskis.

Screenshot_20221025_184307_Chrome.jpg

Literally the only reason that the media continues to proselytize about the supposed injustice of this completely justified arrest is because it's a black man posing as a black woman - ergo, victim².

WhereWeAt

And of course, Brittney Griner never stood for the anthem.

I know the times we live in, but still, there's an irony in: "Fuck whi pee po and fuck dis country" and "Please help me US government I dindu nuffin"

A decade from now after her release she might actually come back and say, "Guys, we have it really good here, stop destroying shit."

Nah, what am I saying. Just look at her.

People who get worked up over kneeling for the flag are several times gayer than people who kneel for the flag.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
People who get worked up over kneeling for the flag are several times gayer than people who kneel for the flag.
It's not about them not kneeling (there are lots of reasons not to revere the current government)...it's about their self-rightousness and how the media goes along with it to make it so if you don't kneel with them you're the bad guy. You don't kneel for BLM? What are you, racist? And then they change the country and you're eating bugs and starving and freezing in the winter.

WhereWeAt

It's not about them not kneeling (there are lots of reasons not to revere the current government)...it's about their self-rightousness and how the media goes along with it to make it so if you don't kneel with them you're the bad guy. You don't kneel for BLM? What are you, racist? And then they change the country and you're eating bugs and starving and freezing in the winter.

I'm not even taking a position on kneeling, BLM, etc. I'm just not on board with the logic that says someone disgruntled with the government somehow deserved harsh treatment from another government and insufficient help from the first government.

I'm just not finding hypocrisy (which would be the worst part, of course) or karma anywhere in that.

"The president of the WNBA players’ association, Nneka Ogwumike, said in a “Good Morning America” interview that Griner was in Russia because WNBA players don’t earn enough in the U.S.

“She’s over there because of a gender issue, pay inequity,” Ogwumike said."

LOL. There is no "pay inequity". "Women's pro basketball player" is barely a job, and she's lucky to get paid anything at all for it. Pro wrestling is more popular and prestigious than the WNBA is. She was in Russia to play basketball for money, as that was the only place willing to pay her for it at all. NBA stars are genuine draws. They fill arenas night after night, they sell merchandise, they generate revenue, and they're paid accordingly. WNBA players are not stars. No one cares about WNBA games, and no one ever will.

G

Nice titskis.

View attachment 72952

Literally the only reason that the media continues to proselytize about the supposed injustice of this completely justified arrest is because it's a black man posing as a black woman - ergo, victim².
Kamala Harris would be getting more attention for her mass incarceration of niggers for nonviolent drug offenses if she weren't a """black""" woman.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
I'm not even taking a position on kneeling, BLM, etc. I'm just not on board with the logic that says someone disgruntled with the government somehow deserved harsh treatment from another government and insufficient help from the first government.
Speaking only for myself and Kurt Schlichter, I have better applications for my limited sympathy than to extend it to someone who’d have me and my kids harassed, abused, deprived of a livelihood and executed if she and her political allies had their way.

This is not an injustice; by her own admission, she did this. The insouciance about bringing drugs into a known authoritarian country was monumentally retarded. In general I believe in second chances. But not for people who cheer on shit like policing “hate speech” and forcing (for example) bakers to make degenerate wedding cake or go to jail. Bitch wouldn’t give me or my friends the steam off her piss if we were on fire. And she definitely wouldn’t stand up for anyone’s inherent right not to give a shit about gay, tranny or racial issues. Hard to get too broken up about her getting herself in trouble in a completely avoidable way.

Look, she’s a gay bitch who will now be far less likely to bring another frivolously created life into the world with her “wife” to use as an accessory and political statement. Getting imprisoned in Russia and providing a cautionary tale for those who actually matter is likely the only worthwhile thing she’ll ever do with her life. She owes Putin a solid.

WhereWeAt

Speaking only for myself and Kurt Schlichter, I have better applications for my limited sympathy than to extend it to someone who’d have me and my kids harassed, abused, deprived of a livelihood and executed if she and her political allies had their way.

This is not an injustice; by her own admission, she did this. The insouciance about bringing drugs into a known authoritarian country was monumentally retarded. In general I believe in second chances. But not for people who cheer on shit like policing “hate speech” and forcing (for example) bakers to make degenerate wedding cake or go to jail. Bitch wouldn’t give me or my friends the steam off her piss if we were on fire. And she definitely wouldn’t stand up for anyone’s inherent right not to give a shit about gay, tranny or racial issues. Hard to get too broken up about her getting herself in trouble in a completely avoidable way.

Look, she’s a gay bitch who will now be far less likely to bring another frivolously created life into the world with her “wife” to use as an accessory and political statement. Getting imprisoned in Russia and providing a cautionary tale for those who actually matter is likely the only worthwhile thing she’ll ever do with her life. She owes Putin a solid.

When I first heard the story, I was thinking this was planted on her or some shit. But nope, she's dumb enough to bring weed to a semi-police state.

Salted Earth Truffle

When I first heard the story, I was thinking this was planted on her or some shit. But nope, she's dumb enough to bring weed to a semi-police state.
It wasn’t her first trip to Russia. Anyone who’s been there — or even just been to their US Consulate to get a visa for entry— knows immediately that these people do not fuck around. They do not give an inch, ever, even over inconsequential bullshit. Hell, they shrugged when told they had the wrong forms on their website. Just handed over the right form and said “Come back tomorrow.” You start lining up at 6AM, hoping to get in before they close for the day at lunchtime. Next one in line at 11:59AM, having waited six hours since dawn after driving in from another state? Too bad, so sad — try again tomorrow.

Griner spent plenty of time with these people and knows their ways. She pulled that shit anyway. Why should money be taken from some struggling single mom’s paycheck to help save a stupid cunt who thought she was slick? Fuck her.

SensibleKeks

Nice titskis.

View attachment 72952

There is an army or marine veteran that has been imprisoned in Russia since 2018. No one gave a shit about that guy until Biden needed a better reason for exchanging the russian arms dealer for Griner.

It wasn’t her first trip to Russia. Anyone who’s been there — or even just been to their US Consulate to get a visa for entry— knows immediately that these people do not fuck around. They do not give an inch, ever, even over inconsequential bullshit. Hell, they shrugged when told they had the wrong forms on their website. Just handed over the right form and said “Come back tomorrow.” You start lining up at 6AM, hoping to get in before they close for the day at lunchtime. Next one in line at 11:59AM, having waited six hours since dawn after driving in from another state? Too bad, so sad — try again tomorrow.

Griner spent plenty of time with these people and knows their ways. She pulled that shit anyway. Why should money be taken from some struggling single mom’s paycheck to help save a stupid cunt who thought she was slick? Fuck her.
And why did she attempt to smuggle drugs into Russia in the first place? Because she just couldn't deal with it without her dope? She's supposedly a professional, there to do her job. What'd she need pot for? If she couldn't handle it without being high, perhaps she shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Salted Earth Truffle

And why did she attempt to smuggle drugs into Russia in the first place? Because she just couldn't deal with it without her dope? She's supposedly a professional, there to do her job. What'd she need pot for? If she couldn't handle it without being high, perhaps she shouldn't have been there in the first place.
If she needs it for medical reasons, even just to sleep, she shouldn’t have taken a job in Russia. It’s not like their stance on shit is kept hush-hush.