• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

R/TACN explains Nana's tardiness

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I wonder if the management at the apartment told him they weren’t willing to renew the lease for another year. Neighbors don’t tend to enjoy hearing a lunatic screaming Nigger and Mothers Cunt repeatedly at 4am in the morning.
The manager is Lalazerian, and they didn't really know nana existed there until I told them. He was there as a sublet, and I am not sure if his sublet ran out and he didn't want to sign for another year or if my conversation with the building owner alerted him to nana being there, but he moved out about 2 months after that conversation.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
How long did he have that apartment for? He also needs to be careful because he could still be considered an NY state resident even if he lives elsewhere based on the amount of days he works in NY this year.

It’s all so unbelievably stupid, even by Nana standards.

If he has to live with his decision to move to SC and still pay NY income taxes, it's a win for us, fam.

Forum Clout
Based on everything we know, it appears that the real issue is that Nana does not want to move to SC and cohabitate with an adult heterosexual female, at all. Has anyone ever seen anyone less excited about moving into a brand new dream house? He closed on that house thirteen months ago. Then he had to wait for special doors, and his special studio, and now suddenly the roof leaks. It's all really implausible, and strongly reeks of bullshit. His "girlfriend" is stuck down there, with water gushing from the wall outlets, and Nana is zipping off to Vegas? Come on.

I don't know why he "really" bought that house, or why his "girlfriend" lives in it while he rents hotel rooms 800 miles away, or why he'd fly out to Vegas while his house was falling down, but it doesn't add up, and I'd wager that the truth is far more sordid and idiotic than anyone here has ever postulated. What is clear, however, is the obvious fact that Nana is doing everything possible to avoid moving there.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Based on everything we know, it appears that the real issue is that Nana does not want to move to SC and cohabitate with an adult heterosexual female, at all. Has anyone ever seen anyone less excited about moving into a brand new dream house? He closed on that house thirteen months ago. Then he had to wait for special doors, and his special studio, and now suddenly the roof leaks. It's all really implausible, and strongly reeks of bullshit. His "girlfriend" is stuck down there, with water gushing from the wall outlets, and Nana is zipping off to Vegas? Come on.

I don't know why he "really" bought that house, or why his "girlfriend" lives in it while he rents hotel rooms 800 miles away, or why he'd fly out to Vegas while his house was falling down, but it doesn't add up, and I'd wager that the truth is far more sordid and idiotic than anyone here has ever postulated. What is clear, however, is the obvious fact that Nana is doing everything possible to avoid moving there.
He probably sobered up enough to google the black population and had a massive freak out, like when he lost his gun.
“There’s how many of them?!” He screeched. His lip then trembled as he heard massive footsteps coming down the hall, as he knew what would happen when he woke the beast.
IMG_2772.jpeg

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout

Nana says because there is no studio in South Carolina. You know because you can't build a house and a little studio at the same time. How hard is it to just setup a camera and a microphone. The show can go without a fancy visual element for a month or two. All Nana does is talk about nigs. We can all picture that in our heads.

Nana was out again for the Thursday show. Geno and Chrissy did the show.

Forum Clout
Nana says because there is no studio in South Carolina. You know because you can't build a house and a little studio at the same time. How hard is it to just setup a camera and a microphone. The show can go without a fancy visual element for a month or two. All Nana does is talk about nigs. We can all picture that in our heads.

The reality of how much it's going to cost him to try and recreate his Long Island McMansion is probably setting in and he's feeling demoralized over it. He doesn't want to move in unless it's completed, fully decorated, and the backyard with pool, spa, grotto, poolhouse, outdoor kitchen, the studio, and god knows what other expensive shit he's imagining are done. Nothing is getting any cheaper any time soon, so all of the labor and materials needed for everything are probably ten times more expensive than they would've been three years ago.

At the same time he's probably dreading the move because once he's stuck there, he's stuck there. Alone with his manly alpha dog girlfriend who bosses him around. No groups of mutant ballwashers to kiss his ass all weekend and 24 hour poker and karaoke. No, just the sounds of his girlfriend's grunts as she deadlifts and prolapses her asshole in the home gym, and the screams at him telling him to shut the fuck up and go to bed every morning between 3 and 5 am.

Normally when faced with these hurdles and the need for lifestyle changes and more income intensifies people work their asses off to make it happen. Instead he calls in sick all the time and is bleeding subscribers. He's never had any work ethic so it really shouldn't surprise most long time listeners of da show.

G

He used to swing at Borgata, but now he stays at the MGM like a schmuck. He used to have limitless beers in his suite, now he has to buy six packs and lug them back to his room like a schnook. He used to rub elbows with high rollers, now he plays at the lowball tables with Eunice from Little Rock. To him, people who stayed in shitty Strip hotel rooms were dead, I mean they had no balls. And now he's one of them.
The other day he ordered a fresh young post-op ladyboy to his apartment and instead they sent him a noodle-dicked pre-op with dandruff. He's an average nobody

Forum Clout

He either doesn't want to move, or he can't for some reason or reasons. No one buys a new house then lets their "girlfriend" live there until it's finished to their exact specifications. Imagine having a friend or a relative in this situation. You'd be totally baffled, and everyone who knew him would be speculating re: what was really going on.

"I heard he's a secret fag, and she blackmailed him into buying her a house and putting everything in his name because she has a bunch of judgments and liens and shit".

Not that I'm implying that's what's going on here, I'm just saying it's what people could, theoretically, think. Maybe the state-of-the-art podcasting studio really isn't yet up to Nana's exacting standards, and maybe his "girlfriend" really is living by herself in a leaky shitbox while he jets off to Vegas with Joe, of all people.

"Supposedly the only other person who knows is his brother, so he has to treat him to extra shit on top of his stipend".

Again, not saying this is what happened. It's just what a person might think, based on the available evidence. Maybe Nana really does refuse to stoop to giving his subscribers a less than optimal viewing experience, and perhaps he really is very enthusiastic about relocating. We just don't know.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
He either doesn't want to move, or he can't for some reason or reasons. No one buys a new house then lets their "girlfriend" live there until it's finished to their exact specifications. Imagine having a friend or a relative in this situation. You'd be totally baffled, and everyone who knew him would be speculating re: what was really going on.

"I heard he's a secret fag, and she blackmailed him into buying her a house and putting everything in his name because she has a bunch of judgments and liens and shit".

Not that I'm implying that's what's going on here, I'm just saying it's what people could, theoretically, think. Maybe the state-of-the-art podcasting studio really isn't yet up to Nana's exacting standards, and maybe his "girlfriend" really is living by herself in a leaky shitbox while he jets off to Vegas with Joe, of all people.

"Supposedly the only other person who knows is his brother, so he has to treat him to extra shit on top of his stipend".

Again, not saying this is what happened. It's just what a person might think, based on the available evidence. Maybe Nana really does refuse to stoop to giving his subscribers a less than optimal viewing experience, and perhaps he really is very enthusiastic about relocating. We just don't know.
I agree with ya, but green screens don’t take this long to construct.

Forum Clout
Its funny that Ant is always worried about blacks trying to rob him and it ends up being some white grifting country contractor that took him for thousands on over estimating. Ant thought he could trust him because he was white and not in NY. I can only imagine his drunken tantrums late at night over it when drinks himself into a tuff guy. Is he even still streaming Call of Duty anymore?
Keith was also a prosciutto nigger