• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

R/TACN explains Nana's tardiness

Forum Clout
Nana isn't 45 or even 50 anymore. Anyone can see how his booze-sodden, Twitter-addicted, bachelor slob lifestyle has taken a massive toll on him through the years. You know how that city is, odds are that the old queen was completely exhausted by the time he finally stumbled into his room. Overpriced beers, overpriced meals, gambling like a mere commoner, Joe pestering him all the while, it was surely a far cry from his old Borgata heyday.
He's been complaining about money often lately. He's staying in a hotel out by the Mineola train station at the moment because, as he claims, due to the UN Summit and the migrants filling up area hotels, rooms in midtown are going for $1000 a night. Nana of old wouldn't have flinched at the cost. Now he insists a $300 room in NYC is high-end when in actuality it's the equivalent of a Holiday Inn Express anywhere else.

He was playing poker in Vegas with $25 and $5 chips when he once would easily drop 10K a hand. He admitted he called it a night early and went back to his room. A room, mind you, he admitted he had to pay for. Nothing COMP'D for Nana.

Nana is living off dwindling reserves and credit-card cash advances.

Forum Clout
He's been complaining about money often lately. He's staying in a hotel out by the Mineola train station at the moment because, as he claims, due to the UN Summit and the migrants filling up area hotels, rooms in midtown are going for $1000 a night. Nana of old wouldn't have flinched at the cost. Now he insists a $300 room in NYC is high-end when in actuality it's the equivalent of a Holiday Inn Express anywhere else.

He was playing poker in Vegas with $25 and $5 chips when he once would easily drop 10K a hand. He admitted he called it a night early and went back to his room. A room, mind you, he admitted he had to pay for. Nothing COMP'D for Nana.

He used to swing at Borgata, but now he stays at the MGM like a schmuck. He used to have limitless beers in his suite, now he has to buy six packs and lug them back to his room like a schnook. He used to rub elbows with high rollers, now he plays at the lowball tables with Eunice from Little Rock. To him, people who stayed in shitty Strip hotel rooms were dead, I mean they had no balls. And now he's one of them.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout

$300 per night is still insane to permanently live somewhere that you don’t own. Soon Nana might actually be begging to be fed actual food.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It's easily that much. People forget the amount of renovation, and astronomical bills in electricity he would rack up. Yearly that's not much. But it's definitely somewhere in the low to mid six figures just to heat his faggot pool over the course of two decades, funster.

He had to get the not one, but two oil tanks buried in the yard because nigger LI loses power like a housing project and have to rely on generators.

He had the pool installed and that was easily 50k or more.

Whatever the studio cost but it probably wasn't that expensive considering.

Was the movie theater there or was that after?
We’ve gone over this many times, funster. Enjoy prison.

He bought the mansion for 2.7 million.

He put in his 6 figure pool which he had heated 24/7 and scolding hot (according to Norton) and leaking problems to where he had to redo it (according to Ant.) This also doesn’t include expanding his entire backyard which he did to even get the pool in the first place. He’s the only house on that street with a pool or a backyard like that.

He put in the bar, movie theatre, studio and karaoke system after. This no doubt cost him 200k in renovations.

He put in the generator when NY got hit with that hurricane.

This isn’t accounting for his electric bill, or food costs (remember , he can’t cook so he eats out 24/7), drinking costs, employee costs, Keith costs, guns, the dinosaur, gambling etc.

And then he sold it for 2.4 million, before taxes, estate fees and the fees for the property broker. Who knows what money he had left on the mortgage.

Its safe to say that since owning the Compound he has maybe a million dollars left. Maybe 2 but I doubt it, especially after the South Carolina home, apartment, and hotel debacles. It may sound like a lot but his expenses keep piling up and with how he runs his network people will unsubscribe drying up his profits.

Forum Clout
I think him staying at a hotel on Long Island instead of midtown is certainly telling, @BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 no way can he sustain that $300 per night plus beer, food etc. it’s 9K for the room alone and that’s probably before you figure in all the NYC taxes and other fees. He’s using the events going on in the city as an excuse. He’s still probably on the hook for $150 plus tax etc per night on Long Island. Still too much to spend on top of all his other expenses. There’s no way he isn’t bleeding out monetarily. That’s why Joe has to perform amongst bales of hay, mums and pumpkins at the local roadside veggie patch.

IMG_5407.jpeg

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I think him staying at a hotel on Long Island instead of midtown is certainly telling, @BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 no way can he sustain that $300 per night plus beer, food etc. it’s 9K for the room alone and that’s probably before you figure in all the NYC taxes and other fees. He’s using the events going on in the city as an excuse. He’s still probably on the hook for $150 plus tax etc per night on Long Island. Still too much to spend on top of all his other expenses. There’s no way he isn’t bleeding out monetarily. That’s why Joe has to perform amongst bales of hay, mums and pumpkins at the local roadside veggie patch.

View attachment 153020
It would have made more sense to keep the apartment. Dummy should just drop the studio or sell his SC house to live modestly in Jersey. I’m assuming Missy has his credit card too and I doubt she cooks for herself.

Forum Clout
It would have made more sense to keep the apartment. Dummy should just drop the studio or sell his SC house to live modestly in Jersey. I’m assuming Missy has his credit card too and I doubt she cooks for herself.
I wonder if the management at the apartment told him they weren’t willing to renew the lease for another year. Neighbors don’t tend to enjoy hearing a lunatic screaming Nigger and Mothers Cunt repeatedly at 4am in the morning.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Its funny that Ant is always worried about blacks trying to rob him and it ends up being some white grifting country contractor that took him for thousands on over estimating. Ant thought he could trust him because he was white and not in NY. I can only imagine his drunken tantrums late at night over it when drinks himself into a tuff guy. Is he even still streaming Call of Duty anymore?

G

Allow me to correct the record. Nana lost well over a million on that gaudy mansion. He was pretty broke when he sold it because he immediately took out a 770,000 loan to pay for his new place.

The sc house needs a new roof but that is the only thing missy noticed and she only noticed because water was pouring out of a light socket. Imagine the other adventures that await in that piece of shit? The mold, faulty electric, cesspool and plumbing issues etc. just wait until he fires up those mega vga cards for a night of video games with the ac on. His electric box is going to blow up. Or when one side of the house starts sinking into the mud and sliding away.

At this point he should give up and start again with a condo.
Perhaps more than that when you factor in how much it should have appreciated in between the time he bought and sold it. I bought a place in a London suburb in 2005 and sold it a couple of years ago, and it almost tripled in value in that time, so roughly the same time frame as Nana. From what I understand, the part of Nassau County he lived in is roughly equivalent in terms of market - i.e. a nice family suburb within driving distance of one of the world's capitals. And I know he bought in during a historically high property market, but still. Without even considering the money he put into it, the house should've increased in value just due to its location and the time frame. That is unless he was very desperate to sell it and completely timed it wrong both in terms of buying and selling it - which is more than likely and would all be hilariously niggerish

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
The only reason I know of anyone under the age of 40 going to Vegas is the weed and pretty lights. I don't think anyone really cares about magic shows and the circus and all that other bullshit anymore. I guess old Nana wanted to be transported back in time to when she was still happy and relevant.

Still, get up and go to work, you old bat. People are surprisingly still paying good money, whether they know it or not, for you to go have a good gab with the girls.

Any bets on when he'll say he's taking an extended break from the show?