• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

R.I.P. Child.

G

I would like to see those long, and sexy fem fingers wrapped around my cock. That's all.

I will drive you fucking wild with these magic fingers.

5999FD0C-B2D9-4220-8CF9-BE764DB0A8DA.jpeg

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Absolutely, it's obvious that the reason WK hasn't been posting is because he's incarc.. incars.. inc- IN JAIL
I don’t think so. He popped up a few weeks ago, I’m remembering during the mews/bam fight (could be wrong) and he said he’s just busy at work.

If he was incarcerated I doubt we would hear from him at all ever. But if not for WK there would be no alliance, and based on that alone he should be granted a pre-emotive pardon for any future crimes.

G

I don’t think so. He popped up a few weeks ago, I’m remembering during the mews/bam fight (could be wrong) and he said he’s just busy at work.

If he was incarcerated I doubt we would hear from him at all ever. But if not for WK there would be no alliance, and based on that alone he should be granted a pre-emotive pardon for any future crimes.

Dude hasn’t been online for two months. I really miss him to be completely honest witcha. He wrote me a love letter and invited me to Thailand with him to double team hookers. What a guy!

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.

He’s in jail. I called that months ago. He may have gotten parole and been able to message here or some shit. The dude was hilarious but clearly couldn’t control his drinking. The obvious example of that is how he would occasionally post a moderately funny comment, then around 9pm his time rolls around. All of a sudden it’s drunk 16 year old girl posts. Which I very much enjoyed, because it made the off topic fun to look at. As opposed to Rick, which is just awful, because Rick is.

Edit: Torquie filled this role in a sense, but it wasn’t the same.

G

He’s in jail. I called that months ago. He may have gotten parole and been able to message here or some shit. The dude was hilarious but clearly couldn’t control his drinking. The obvious example of that is how he would occasionally post a moderately funny comment, then around 9pm his time rolls around. All of a sudden it’s drunk 16 year old girl posts. Which I very much enjoyed, because it made the off topic fun to look at. As opposed to Rick, which is just awful, because Rick is.

Edit: Torquie filled this role in a sense, but it wasn’t the same.

WormKiller and Torquie were two really different dudes. WormKiller never really joined in with the forum drama and infighting. That’s another reason why i liked him so much. They both had mean streaks but in different ways. I always thought WormKiller was a really likeable guy. Someone you would want to watch your back. If he trusted you he was a super loyal guy. Sorry i’m rambling.