• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

R.I.P. Child.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
He's one of my favorites.

"I sometimes dress in all black and go on my patio and watch my black neighbors with binoculars, so they think I'm the feds.".

That is the type of post that keeps me coming back here. I could give two shits about what Pat posted on Twitter.
Agree wholeheartedly, him and @Ricci Ryda are autistically artistic with their posts, it's a fine art, and they have mastered it.

Pat made a dumb tweet for the millionth time and he has lost another 12 twitter followers, how riveting.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Just hear me out folks.

Child. was into conspiracies right, what if he had discovered way before us that Dan was a pedophile, he tried to warn us with coded messages, but we just laughed at him.

Now the Somerville Gestapo have made him disappear, just as they have done with, Stu Lightning, That Nigga Dre, SpaceEdge, and who knows how many others?

What did these people know, and why did they have to be removed?

G

Just hear me out folks.

Child. was into conspiracies right, what if he had discovered way before us that Dan was a pedophile, he tried to warn us with coded messages, but we just laughed at him.

Now the Somerville Gestapo have made him disappear, just as they have done with, Stu Lightning, That Nigga Dre, SpaceEdge, and who knows how many others?

Keep your head on a swivel boys, no bs.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Just hear me out folks.

I miss Dre.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Nobody ever leaves. They just lurk.
The Childlike Brotherman,

Edit: didn't realize how close we already were with this concept. after all we've got a Rock Biter, the night hob (Ant), the cuck dragon (hildeman), Cairon (Joe), The Nothing (Pat) and moria the giant turtle (bam's bellybutton)

Last edited: