• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Question for those who don't live in the US.

G

South Africa shatters your entire narrative
Again...Apartheid? How was that even possible? Why were the majority of Black Africans happy under White rule? (Until they were taught grievance politics by Marxists like Mandela) If you're going to have the memory of a goldfish with this shit, please, spare me the gotchyas.

G

Again...Apartheid? How was that even possible? Why were the majority of Black Africans happy under White rule? (Until they were taught grievance politics by Marxists like Mandela) If you're going to have the memory of a goldfish with this shit, please, spare me the gotchyas.

White farmers are getting slaughtered and they’re being driven from their homes by blacks. How is that being docile?

G

White farmers are getting slaughtered and they’re being driven from their homes by blacks. How is that being docile?
I dont think you're getting what I'm saying.

If something is happening now, but wasn't happening before...it means it's not an inherent trait. Unlike say, Jews and money mongering which is consistently chronicled about them no matter the era or locale.

G

I dont think you're getting what I'm saying.

If something is happening now, but wasn't happening before...it means it's not an inherent trait. Unlike say, Jews and money mongering which is consistently chronicled about them no matter the era or locale.

You mean in their basic primal state they’re an submisive race, but if you put them in our civilization they aren’t able to handle it and start to act out violently?

I think i agree with you on that.

G

You mean in their basic primal state they’re an submisive race, but if you put them in our civilization they aren’t able to handle it and start to act out violently?

I think i agree with you on that.

[MEDIA=youtube]oUCTza8wVNA[/MEDIA]

Just listen to how the Kenyan guy behaves...it's almost like he's not offended. (or taught it yet).

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
‎
‎
"Again... Apartheid?" is not an argument. Throwing out a word with a question mark is not a rebuttal. And you aren't saying it "again" because you never brought it up until now.

"They're submissive and docile" is a lie, as is "they're only that way because of White oppression in the past." "Cartoons are reality" is just neoliberal retardthink.

Blacks of all subraces and regions (Congoid, Negroid, Capoid, etc) were bloodthirsty savages when our people arrived (maybe I shouldn't say "our;" you may be a non-white for all I know). There are many accounts of this; not even lefties deny it.

They are the same everywhere they go today. Just look up crime stats by race everywhere except the cartoons you think are reality.

So your goldfish comment is as retarded as it is snarky, Patrick.

More Worser

‎
‎

Just listen to how the Kenyan guy behaves...it's almost like he's not offended. (or taught it yet).

"Muh well behaved African on camera disproves mountains of evidence of African behavior elsewhere "

Nope

Dennyislife

‎
‎
"I won't prove I'm right. That's YOUR job."

Faggot detected. And in light of the fact that you won't answer why nigs nig, it's clear you either are one or are attracted to them.

Go back to swallowing nigger loads on reddit, faggot.
30 second Google. You are talking tough online but are as thick as shit. It doesn't impress anyone

More Worser

‎
‎
LMAO, once again, "Here's a link. YOU use it to prove I'm right ."

Why weren't you able to?

You really are on the wrong board, niggerfaggot.

G

^^ To what? The guy is an idiot. I post a video showing Africans being inherently pussies and he thinks Im shilling for niggers. Idiot hick like most ppl in the nig-hate and kyke-hate thread. Most of you have more in common with niggers than you would care to admit and your women fantasize about, or have slept with some...and abortion was legalized in ur countries cuz all the le 51% britanny venti mongrels with mysterious paternity and the white hubby cucked by his girl having a fling with some primal big dick swinging blue-gum nigger with dreadlocks and a platinum grill.

Only when your women are pass the wall or menopausal do they consider trad-wifery, until then they will taste nigger semen at their whim, why would you think you wont have nigger genes floating about? LOLz their best years are spent being passed around the homies like a blunt.