• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Question for those who don't live in the US.

"British" niggers shatter all American leftist narratives. The narrative that "They're this way because slavery" disintegrates when you see Africans in the UK slowly walking down the middle of the street impeding traffic while talking on dey sail foams on speakerphone at full blast. Or stealing with a shit eating grin. Or raping.
To be fair most UK blacks are from the Carribbean and I don't think they swam there of their own free will

"Being taken to a new place under duress makes your grandchildren act like every other nigger" Please punch yourself in the nuts

Also check your latest immigration stats, you have a big shock coming to you
Yes more recent is from Africa directly but over the past decades that's only a tiny percentage of the tiny percentage they make up on the population 🤷‍♂️

You're the one who claimed it's a tiny percentage. What is the percentage? My god, you're every bit as bad as a Redditfag. I'm pretty sure you have to go back
Your the one wanting to do homework...

You are wrong and you know it and you don't want to look it up. I'm being nice and sparing embarrassing you but also I don't particularly care enough to Google search for 30 seconds either

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Your the one wanting to do homework...

You are wrong and you know it and you don't want to look it up. I'm being nice and sparing embarrassing you but also I don't particularly care enough to Google search for 30 seconds either
"I won't prove I'm right. That's YOUR job."

Faggot detected. And in light of the fact that you won't answer why nigs nig, it's clear you either are one or are attracted to them.

Go back to swallowing nigger loads on reddit, faggot.

RobertMewler

Pete and Bas are unironically the best rappers in England.

I love them. I imagine they were quite the handful when they were coming up and had even fewer fucks to give:

esgdv7.jpg

G

Let me cut to the chase instead of leading you down the primrose path.

Do you think slavery in the 1800's is why American niggers nig?
Ask yourself this...why were Disney/ Warner Brothers cartoons depicting niggers as playful, docile submissive clowns who shuck and shive? Why weren't they showing them driving by on some mule cart bix nooding and muh-dicking? Have you been to Sub Saharan Africa? Blacks are submissive af, if they see a White person they immediately think he's their superior unless taught otherwise (by other whites). And they are harmless except to themselves.

Something happens to them when they get here...the pressures of modernity idk.