• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Question for those who don't live in the US.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
What kind of myths did you believe about the US growing up that you've completely learned you were wrong about?

As an American I used to think that there weren't any black people from Britian. First time I heard black man with a British accent I thought he was faking it. I still have a hard time wrapping my head around it when I see/hear it.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
What kind of myths did you believe about the US growing up that you've completely learned you were wrong about?

As an American I used to think that there weren't any black people from Britian. First time I heard black man with a British accent I thought he was faking it. I still have a hard time wrapping my head around it when I see/hear it.
It’s one of the most confusing things ever. Our blacks have loud, aggressive, ape like voices. Their blacks have dainty, soft, fag like voices.

Dog Eater

My babies are gone.
I thought everywhere was new and clean or historic. Then I moved to Cleveland and realised half the country is dilapidated and fucked.

I thought Americans were intelligent because they value freedom but then I realised most just repeat talking points and are just as dumb as everywhere else.

But the big one hoo boy, I thought that black “people” were normal human beings like anyone else. I still think this is the case sometimes, but African Americans are absolutely fucked. Shit culture, shit IQ, shit morality, shit everything. Garbage.

Dog Eater

My babies are gone.
I don't think I really have had any myths debunked. My earliest memory of America as a place was the 94 world cup and one of the TV theme songs was that "I wanna live in America" song. I was singing it my dad said "you don't they shoot each other all the time" I was about 7 and that memory stuck with me so I never really saw it as some amazing place.
But this is a myth. It’s only blacks that shoot each other all the time.

I spose from the telly it always looked like you all live in humungeous houses with the wife cooking everyone a three-course meal for brekky, which the dad picks up a small slice of bacon from before walking straight out the door to kiss his bosses arse over the big Anderson client presentation while his 8-year-old daughter pours herself a glass of fresh orange juice from a two-gallon jug sat on table and cracks wise as if she was a middle-aged Jewish comedy writer.

I remember watching Roseanne and thinking "Ok. This seems a bit more likely!"

G

The stereotype here is: abrasive, in your face, Brooklyn accent...basically Boomia

But travelling from SW Ontario thru upstate NY and Pennsylvania, I realized Americans are indistinguishable...Once you hit Maryland/Ohio, etc you notice the 'southern twang' shit a little bit...they call coke "soda" etc, more Bible-y....but otherwise same shit.

Dog Eater

My babies are gone.
The stereotype here is: abrasive, in your face, Brooklyn accent...basically Boomia

But travelling from SW Ontario thru upstate NY and Pennsylvania, I realized Americans are indistinguishable...Once you hit Maryland/Ohio, etc you notice the 'southern twang' shit a little bit...they call coke "soda" etc, more Bible-y....but otherwise same shit.
Once you get south of Pennsylvania they are genuinely very friendly towards strangers (not counting Florida) it’s a fairly big cultural difference.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Once you get south of Pennsylvania they are genuinely very friendly towards strangers (not counting Florida) it’s a fairly big cultural difference.
>lumping all Americans together

Guess how I know you've never really been around niggers or Asians

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡

"British" niggers shatter all American leftist narratives. The narrative that "They're this way because slavery" disintegrates when you see Africans in the UK slowly walking down the middle of the street impeding traffic while talking on dey sail foams on speakerphone at full blast. Or stealing with a shit eating grin. Or raping.