Question for Christians

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
They’re allowing them to happen.
Eh, it's being forced upon everybody including Christians. Christians are civilized and will, if they have a good conscience, talk about how much they hate this shit openly, but they will not become violent. Muslims can remove degeneracy with violence - and it works fast - but their countries are hypocritical and they're materialistic and hedonistic in the end.

G

They’re allowing them to happen. This shit isn’t happening anywhere in the middle east. No fucking liberals demanding we all tolerate pedos indoctrinating kids
I dunno man. You hear that in some places in the middle east they've started allowing women to drive?

Renaus

That shit was for Bethlehem type biblical village dynamics where you know everyone by their first name etc. We are in Babylon type dynamics so I don't think it applies. Tower of Babel, everyone in it for their self etc.

1... someone/something brought you here. It has to be a powerful force cuz you can't replicate it
2...anything powerful, i respect
3...hence atheists are irrational
Would you say the same about the 10 commandments? It only applies to those of your tribe etc.

Rascal

Christianity is not about open borders and multiculturalism, though.

I think it is. It tries to be a one-size-fits-all religion as opposed to an an amalgamation of a single people's customs and ideologies, adapted for that group. It's the same type of sellout egalitarian mumbo jumbo as multiculturalism, and it has a big following only because it appeals to the lowest common denominator.

Will Tate

Oven March
All I know is I'm gonna look really silly when I meet Jesus and he mentions the time I masturbated in the basement of a Walgreens and just left my load on the floor. He's gonna ask why I did it knowing damn well why I did it. I'm not looking forward to it.
Yeah, it's gonna suck having to hear, "Well, Will, you were a humble man, you tried to help your friends and neighbors with no expectation of anything in return, you liked to drink a bit too much but you never turned into a raging alkie...BUT! What's this I see about you going to a website filled with topless 90s startlets every day where you made fun of a fat faggot with bitch-tits?" Gonna have to explain Patposting to every soul who ever or will ever live, my poor mother's gonna wonder where she went so wrong.

Renaus

It's the same type of sellout egalitarian mumbo jumbo as multiculturalism, and it has a big following only because it appeals to the lowest common denominator.
This is basically the same thing that leftists do when they say that Jesus would be a communist pro abortion pro LGBT. There is nothing egalitarian about the bible. Heaven itself has hierarchies. Despite that, I would agree a little bit with Nietzsche that christianity fall into the slave morality.

You have to keep in mind that the overwhelming majority of christians never read the bible fully.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I am not advocating violence here...

But we have been trained to view violence, even as self-defense, as an absolute last resort.

So Christians having to tolerate drag queen story hour. Literally 100 years ago, if draq queen story hour was happening, the drag queens would be beaten.

Shit, around the Revolutionary Era in America tax collectors were tarred and feathered. Imagine that, you're just doing your job collecting taxes, knowing that people already hate you, but you could just be covered in boiling oil and then have feathers dumped upon you as you die.

When you say Christians aren't violent, the crusades were absolutely violent. Christians are capable of violence, it's just that the majority of us have been trained to not be, due to the consequences.

When people see what BLM and Antifa can do, but Kyle Rittenhouse and the McMichael's can't...it will really not take much to make people swing back. Those in charge will have a much harder time convincing people to use non-violent means if the economy tanks and people aren't working and eating.

What I'm trying to say is Patrick is fat.

Rascal

This is basically the same thing that leftists do when they say that Jesus would be a communist pro abortion pro LGBT. There is nothing egalitarian about the bible. Heaven itself has hierarchies. Despite that, I would agree a little bit with Nietzsche that christianity fall into the slave morality.

You have to keep in mind that the overwhelming majority of christians never read the bible fully.

He probably would, that Jew.

Yeah, it's gonna suck having to hear, "Well, Will, you were a humble man, you tried to help your friends and neighbors with no expectation of anything in return, you liked to drink a bit too much but you never turned into a raging alkie...BUT! What's this I see about you going to a website filled with topless 90s startlets every day where you made fun of a fat faggot with bitch-tits?" Gonna have to explain Patposting to every soul who ever or will ever live, my poor mother's gonna wonder where she went so wrong.
With any luck she’ll be in hell and you won’t have to worry. Same for with my family. I come from a larger family that isn’t Mormon, so I can’t guarantee they’ll all be in hell. Send thoughts and prayers🙏🙏

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I'm named after Jimmy Schwartzman from Stairway to Stardom. Not a fawkin drop of Jew blood in me. :brothaman_md:
FarFetched.gif

G

When you say Christians aren't violent, the crusades were absolutely violent. Christians are capable of violence, it's just that the majority of us have been trained to not be, due to the consequences.

Some rando once told me, when blacks get angry, the BLM riots happen.
When whites get angry, hitler and franco rise to power
You know what? I’m siding with the fucking Muslims, we’re the fucking heathens. You won’t go to Afghanistan and see a fucking drag queen or furry reading to infants in a public library and anyone who objects being arrested for hate speech

I get the sentiment, I'd genuinely tell you if i didnt, I get the whole anti-trans anti gay anti feminism thing. but you talk to a muslim lately?
They're trained to lie, they're just like the jews.
Ask any muslim that isn't (((westernized))) about the charlie hebdo attack (or any other attack), they'll say it was justified because the prophet was made fun of.
muslims are mostly sub-human pieces of shit whos in group preference is even stronger than kikes, and they're dumb and subservient as the day is long

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I understand the point here but it’s very Pat-like to just say the crusades were absolutely violent. It was much more complex (still, yes, violent). Those dudes had a whole series of arguments for why it was acceptable to kill, going back to the arguments of St. Augustine. They understood (in theory) that it was wrong to kill, but there were bound to be situations in which a person had to do so. I don’t want to be a jerk to you, I just thought I’d chime in after the road soda. :brothaman_sm: Sniff burp