Question for Christians

G

When the Bible says stuff like love thy neighbor etc, it wasnt counting for invaders from 3rd world shitholes becoming your neighbor, right?

Example: black homeless man asking for food. Will say no. But white homeless man, maybe youd help him out.

Genuine question.

G

Not into the whole resurrection myths and shit but i do think there’s some karma and maybe a judgement day

When i travel overseas there’s often moms with kids living on the streets, i throw em a few bucks or give em food when i pass em by. Just for the kids.
on principle, I dont give single women any money because they have holes and can make it themselves

Usually help out amputees and 70+ year olds as well, because that fucking sucks.
crackheads and working age males can eat my entire ass

idk i feel like it balances the karmic scales, you know, being involved in this ona universe

G

That shit was for Bethlehem type biblical village dynamics where you know everyone by their first name etc. We are in Babylon type dynamics so I don't think it applies. Tower of Babel, everyone in it for their self etc.

1... someone/something brought you here. It has to be a powerful force cuz you can't replicate it
2...anything powerful, i respect
3...hence atheists are irrational

G

That shit was for Bethlehem type biblical village dynamics where you know everyone by their first name etc. We are in Babylon type dynamics so I don't think it applies. Tower of Babel, everyone in it for their self etc.

1... someone/something brought you here. It has to be a powerful force cuz you can't replicate it
2...anything powerful, i respect
3...hence atheists are irrational
Vurrrry good post.

Not only are atheists irrational, but theyre pieces of shit for not respecting the powerful force/God.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I respect people who believe and dedicate their life to their faith, especially in these degenerate times, there certainly is a agenda to wipe western religion (and our whole culture to be honest) of the map, troubling times.

The west is a christian culture, take your Islam and Judaism and practice it back where you came from, multiple religions cannot coexist, it has been proven time and time again in history.

I'm not a big fan of organised religion but we do need a opposite force against Islam and Judaism, bring back the crusades is what i say, let's take our culture and values back from these savages.

Last edited:
G

I respect people who believe and dedicate their life to their faith, especially in these degenerate times, there certainly is a agenda to wipe western religion (and our whole culture to be honest) of the map, troubling times.

The west is a christian culture, take your Islam and Judaism and practice it back where you came from.

I'm not a big fan of organised religion but we do need a opposite force against Islam and Judaism, bring back the crusades is what i say, let's take our culture and values back from these savages.
This...anyone who says Christianity is 'kikery' has no clue. Kikes basically have been 666-0 in getting one over the goyim EXCEPT emperor Constantine adopting Christianity as the official state religion of Rome. From then on, Kikes had ZERO input in what they kick-started. Emperor Constantine was sort of like an Elon Musk (he grifted the grifters) who took over the Hebrew start-up in their crummy little desert and made it a grand imperial religion spread thru all corners of Rome.

Ask any honest Rabbi their two biggest gripes/grievances:
1- Paul (self hating Kike turn coat, uncle tom for Greeks)
2-Christianity

Those two did more damage to Kikes than the holohoax/anything from the modern era.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
This...anyone who says Christianity is 'kikery' has no clue. Kikes basically have been 666-0 in getting one over the goyim UNTIL emperor Constantine adopted Christianity as the official state religion of Rome. From then on, Kikes had ZERO input in what they kick-started. Emperor Constantine was sort of like an Elon Musk (he grifted the grifters) who took over the Hebrew start-up in their crummy little desert and made it a grand imperial religion spread thru all corners of Rome.

2-Christianity

Those two did more damage to Kikes than the holohoax/anything from the modern era.
Hadrian should have finished the job when he had the change.

G

This...anyone who says Christianity is 'kikery' has no clue. Kikes basically have been 666-0 in getting one over the goyim EXCEPT emperor Constantine adopting Christianity as the official state religion of Rome. From then on, Kikes had ZERO input in what they kick-started. Emperor Constantine was sort of like an Elon Musk (he grifted the grifters) who took over the Hebrew start-up in their crummy little desert and made it a grand imperial religion spread thru all corners of Rome.

2-Christianity

I dont get it tho. Old testament is just jewish bible right? Christianity = judiasm + Jesus?

G

I dont get it tho. Old testament is just jewish bible right? Christianity = judiasm + Jesus?
Jesus came to confirm the law of Moses. But by the time he was there, Kike bureaucracy in the form of Pharisees made the laws so convoluted, so full of fine print and BS that it was a grift. Just imagine the ancestors of Kike Lawyers having the responsibility to uphold commandments.

So Jesus came and flipped it on them, bringing (what to them was a completely new set of coding) but to him...was just the same as what was originally in the OT.

BUT, like I said...ask any Rabbi and they think they got the best of Jesus, and killed him "wont see him no more".

But St. Paul, they curse to this day, because he was the one who got away. And got a hold of the gentiles and gave the Kike secrets to them in the form of "Christian teachings". They also hate, to this day Roman civilization (which we are the inheritors of as White Europeans, no matter what we believe).

Islam is a non factor, as soon as the gibs dry up, they will voluntarily go back to their shit holes.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?

2-Christianity

God oopsie doodled the Jews into killing his son eternally damning themselves to hell.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I thought it was strange as a child they tought us call no man Father other than your real father or your heavenly Father. Then proceed to tell us to call the priest Father. I always felt like they would tell us one thing then completely disregard it 20 minutes later. I like Christianity (in all honesty im not the best one) but Catholicism just seems fucking retarded the more i learn and think back to it. It seems to the church i went to as a kid were just grifters that kept taking tax free money and building more and more extravagant statues and additions to the property. Im just glad no one ever fucked me behind the pews.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
You know what? I’m siding with the fucking Muslims, we’re the fucking heathens. You won’t go to Afghanistan and see a fucking drag queen or furry reading to infants in a public library and anyone who objects being arrested for hate speech
BB59E1ED-B318-418B-92A1-64B1DDC45519.jpeg