Qadan death anniversary thread

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I can't imagine stealing a Vizio Soundbar, getting spooked and leaving it in the store vestibule, running to my Jeep Patriot with my kid confused and probably crying not knowing why he's running away from the store and putting him in the back seat of the car expecting him to buckle himself, putting a jacket over your plate, and screeching away and crashing at an intersection and rolling over causing your kid to be launched from the vehicle because you thought the police were coming for you when they were there for a completely separate call.

All while wearing a goofy shirt. His day couldn't have gotten worse.

Last edited:

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
I can't imagine stealing a Vizio Soundbar, getting spooked and leaving it in the store vestibule, running to my Jeep Patriot with my kid confused and probably crying not knowing why he's running away from the store and putting him in the back seat of the car expecting him to buckle himself, putting a jacket over your plate, and screeching away and crashing at an intersection and rolling over causing your kid to be launched from the vehicle because you thought the police were coming for you when they were there for a completely separate call.

Jim and Sam could've been on the car stereo while all this happens.

G

We get it. You remember all the little details. Tone it down you faggot.

WheelchairFred

Bug bawx?

Sure it could have. He tried to outsmart the police by crouching behind a shrub. And when found the cops marched him back over to the crumpled, mangled body of his toddler to see the mess he'd made. And then he started wailing like an Italian grandma at a funeral.