Qadan death anniversary thread

As usual a woman has to let everyone know it's her birthday when nobody gives a shit.

It is nuts it's been so long since Qadan though. Gotta be 5 years now?
I looked it up: 6 years. And he was 2 when he died, so they couldve had at least 2 more lil speedbumps in that time. Too bad the antenna in Kuhns dick pinged his whereabouts and the CIA caught him.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I looked it up: 6 years. And he was 2 when he died, so they couldve had at least 2 more lil speedbumps in that time. Too bad the antenna in Kuhns dick pinged his whereabouts and the CIA caught him.
Time flies.

I remember the video of him being apprehend on the side of the road. It looked like the officer was gathering leaves and all of a sudden you see Chris pop up and get lead off wearing that STUPID shirt that featured a guy with a weird nose.

Comical and tragic chain of events.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
RIP Lil Nigga.

This whole series of events was fucking surreal at the time. The little cartoons of Saint Qadan in heaven are worth more than any soundbar.

If only his crooked nosed nigger father had waited a few years, stealing an entire home entertainment system will barely get you a talking to by the cops now.

Oh, and happy birthday Bam. Thanks for the pictures of your butthole the other day.

Cartoon Redux

I'm still a child, child.
This may be controversial but Kuhn was a moron. Vizio is basically e-waste, and soundbars are shit. If you're gonna kill your kid for surround sound, go for a nice 5.1 in like PSB or something.
That was always the funniest part to me. He killed his retardedly-named halfbreed child over, as you said, e-waste. Nothing "those people" do surprises me anymore and hasn't for a while.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman

The third guy who looks like a child molester from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter ruins all credibility.

Here's a shoplifting nigger who looks like his nose was recently in a knife fight, here's a guy who looks like his mom did crack before during and after his birth hanging out in front of the world's cheapest ghetto garage door and.... Here's a barista in a middle class bathroom.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
This may be controversial but Kuhn was a moron. Vizio is basically e-waste, and soundbars are shit. If you're gonna kill your kid for surround sound, go for a nice 5.1 in like PSB or something.
Reminder that his vehicle was rammed off the road by Deep State actors in complete disregard of the lives they have put in danger. They made Kuhn a political prisoner.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
It has recently come to my attention that Christopher Kuhn was black. This fact may have been lost given he tried to steal electronics, put the half-white child to his fat, unwed girlfriend at risk, drove recklessly, tried to flee the scene and showed no remorse for his actions all while being high.
I told the mods on reddit to keep the coloreds out but did they listen? Nope. And see what happened?