• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pussyhound Pat says he's been in a threesome

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
It always impresses me how Pat has so many "good friends" who are gay or trans (or black or in the military or any other thing that enables him to feel superior in any given discussion.) Despite living in LA I seem to know far fewer openly queer people than Fat Pat. Who knew WI was such a thriving metropolis of progressive lifestyles?

Back in the day, someone did a survey on /r/chapotraphouse of where the users were from. The expectation was that it was going to be Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, etc.

Turned out that nearly everyone on the sub was an uneducated loser living with their parents in some shithole in the middle of nowhere.

Last night I was watching a documentary on the Khmer Rouge, a Communist regime in Cambodia that murdered millions of people in the 60s. Story was very similar; their leader (Pol Pot) mobilized the poor to kill the rich, and then once he was in power he just started massacring *everyone* that he deemed an enemy. The poor were just useful idiots, and Pol Pot seized on their envy to achieve power, then proceeded to kill them in various grizzly ways. The Khmer Rouge was really creative at killing people, because they felt that shooting people was a waste of a bullet. So they'd often just beat people to death, drown them, suffocate them, etc.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
It always impresses me how Pat has so many "good friends" who are gay or trans (or black or in the military or any other thing that enables him to feel superior in any given discussion.) Despite living in LA I seem to know far fewer openly queer people than Fat Pat. Who knew WI was such a thriving metropolis of progressive lifestyles?
Your wife probably isn’t a lesbian. Hope this helps.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
When I saw the troon was a local, I had to find out what they used to look like

Pre-op and post-op attached

Also, this isn't a bit, that seven foot tall wop is the same dude
He uses a similar filter as Jackie on his twitter headshot

Screenshot_20230920-224952.png

G

He's only ever had sex with 2 women and they've never met each other. If he is telling the truth (he isn't) then he watched and jerked off while another guy pounded Drinki. That's not any heterosexual man's idea of a threesome. A threesome is you and two women. Two guys and a girl is kind of gay and is referred to as "tag teaming."

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
He's only ever had sex with 2 women and they've never met each other. If he is telling the truth (he isn't) then he watched and jerked off while another guy pounded Drinki. That's not any heterosexual man's idea of a threesome. A threesome is you and two women. Two guys and a girl is kind of gay and is referred to as "tag teaming."
Pat and the Goldeneye Squad probably beat off together in high school and he's including that on a classic Tomlinson Technicality.