• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pussyhound Pat says he's been in a threesome

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
They are swingers. Sweaty, disgusting, autistic swingers. Having a threesome is no great achievement if you are willing to fuck other gross autistic swingers.
Most swinger couples are gross. Im guessing they swing with those nasty convention folk or granola lesbos. Nothing worth bragging about thats for sure.

Last edited:

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout

So Pigboy is pretty much saying he was in a MMM threesome? I believe fat faggot got roasted by the guy that tongue fucked his ear he was giggly in that picture with and whoever that other faggot he donated off his gray tuft pouch he calls hair? Or he bottomed for clown Tommy Tom and Kyle them boys used to fuck in the mud

TZwLxJh.jpg

Jesus H Christ he's even rubbing his fat nipples

Last edited:

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Yeah, if she's even a bio female...looks like that troon who is spokesman for Ukraine on Twitter.

When I saw the troon was a local, I had to find out what they used to look like

Pre-op and post-op attached

Also, this isn't a bit, that seven foot tall wop is the same dude

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-20 163348 - Copy.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-20 163348 - Copy.png
    812.8 KB · Views: 108
  • Screenshot 2023-09-20 163456 - Copy.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-20 163456 - Copy.png
    649.7 KB · Views: 110

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
It always impresses me how Pat has so many "good friends" who are gay or trans (or black or in the military or any other thing that enables him to feel superior in any given discussion.) Despite living in LA I seem to know far fewer openly queer people than Fat Pat. Who knew WI was such a thriving metropolis of progressive lifestyles?

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Forum Clout
It always impresses me how Pat has so many "good friends" who are gay or trans (or black or in the military or any other thing that enables him to feel superior in any given discussion.) Despite living in LA I seem to know far fewer openly queer people than Fat Pat. Who knew WI was such a thriving metropolis of progressive lifestyles?
As someone who lived in LA for 20 years, Midwest lib cities are far, far than most of LA. All the biggest fags I met in LA were from like Ohio or whatever.