• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Puerto Ricans are the dumbest creatures on the planet

P

potatopeeler63

I think it checks out from a purely rogic and verbar standpoint. They just don't have the scientific gene like whites have. Swear though, when I think of a Chinese woman eating a dog alive, with no expression on her face, it makes my blood boil.
hush, child. You haven’t been to the vibranT east asian markets in Milwaukee

[MEDIA=youtube]PYXSQbJf5kA[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I liked the Japanese when i was over there, they are pretty autistic but aren’t bad. Chinks as in actual chinks straight out of China can be hit or miss. I have never spoke to a South Korean but they seem like Japan Lite™ just more pozzed and self hating.

Thai’s have always been friendly with me, but i don’t trust them.. they are a sneaky evil people. I do however DESPISE westernised Asians! Especially chink females from the U.S, they are all self hating social justice warriors who spend their time seething at white people all day, everyday whilst secretly pining for white cawk.

There's that saying: the biggest White supremacists on Earth are Asian women.

G

Puerto Ricans are more brazen then other spics because they don't have to worry about getting deported. If Mexicans were automatic US citizens, they'd be less harmless, believe me.

G

They all have that assembly line pygmy skull with different skin pulled over it.
So where do these kind of fuck dolls come from? I'm not naive enough to think there are many of them but still. Cuba? Colombia? I want to make it with this one. In Minecraft. Happily married etc
94e512b18d212454a4368f286f345b3e.jpg