• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Puerto Ricans are the dumbest creatures on the planet

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
‎
‎
Honestly, I hate Asians more than any other race by far. Just soulless. No clue what's ever going on being those black eyes. Like a doll's eyes.
I liked the Japanese when i was over there, they are pretty autistic but aren’t bad. Chinks as in actual chinks straight out of China can be hit or miss. I have never spoke to a South Korean but they seem like Japan Lite™ just more pozzed and self hating.

Thai’s have always been friendly with me, but i don’t trust them.. they are a sneaky evil people. I do however DESPISE westernised Asians! Especially chink females from the U.S, they are all self hating social justice warriors who spend their time seething at white people all day, everyday whilst secretly pining for white cawk.

G

All these different types of island spics are something Europeans have little experience with but, as an outsider, my impression is the women are often erection fuel, their food looks OK, their music stinks and the guys seemed fairly based and not faggot.

Snake

‎
‎
I liked the Japanese when i was over there, they are pretty autistic but aren’t bad. Chinks as in actual chinks straight out of China can be hit or miss. I have never spoke to a South Korean but they seem like Japan Lite™ just more pozzed and self hating.

Thai’s have always been friendly with me, but i don’t trust them.. they are a sneaky evil people. I do however DESPISE westernised Asians! Especially chink females from the U.S, they are all self hating social justice warriors who spend their time seething at white people all day, everyday whilst secretly pining for white cawk.
Any Western chink bitching about Whites on a daily basis is polishing a BWC several times a week.

Snake

‎
‎
All these different types of island spics are something Europeans have little experience with but, as an outsider, my impression is the women are often erection fuel, their food looks OK, their music stinks and the guys seemed fairly based and not faggot.
QWaTtJm.png

Don't fall for that Salma Hayek bullshit. The average spic female looks like this.

ea7b1fb666e6e44780843624ed41a55b.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
‎
‎
I was talking to some PR milf who lives in my building, and she described my hair as being both blonde and red. My hair is almost black. She also told me that her adult son doesn't know how to shave and he just goes to a barber to have it done. Delicious dumper on her, though. Thank you.
she's inviting you up to beat out that dumper and be her son's daddy. definitely

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

‎
‎
View attachment 14475

Don't fall for that Salma Hayek bullshit. The average spic female looks like this.

View attachment 14476
Salma Hayek isn’t even a pure spic, shes of Lebanese descent. The good looking spic women are nearly always of european descent or at least spic mixed with something else.

Whenever you watch those videos where someone goes to a remote village in central America/Mexico all the local women look like Dr. Moreauesque pug-human hybrids.

G

Their IQ doesn't translate to reality. East Asian chinksects have an average of 105 but live in absolute squalor. I believe the Bell Curve tests were given to around 20 year olds and White IQ seems to peak at 30 so the average 100 that Whites are given is probably a misnomer.
I think it checks out from a purely rogic and verbar standpoint. They just don't have the scientific gene like whites have. Swear though, when I think of a Chinese woman eating a dog alive, with no expression on her face, it makes my blood boil.

Snake

‎
‎
Salma Hayek isn’t even a pure spic, shes of Lebanese descent. The good looking spic women are nearly always of european descent or at least spic mixed with something else.

Whenever you watch those videos where someone goes to a remote village in central America/Mexico all the local women look like Dr. Moreauesque pug-human hybrids.
Ribs.

I always go back to saying the Argentinian women are the best looking spics this side of the globe since a lot have White skin and blue/green eyes.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
‎
‎

Snake

‎
‎
I think it checks out from a purely rogic and verbar standpoint. They just don't have the scientific gene like whites have. Swear though, when I think of a Chinese woman eating a dog alive, with no expression on her face, it makes my blood boil.
They really are automatons with zero personality or imagination. How many videos out there of Chinese buildings crumbling to dust from a 5mph gust of wind?

They scoop raw sewage out of a drain and cook their dog food in it.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

‎
‎
Ribs.

I always go back to saying the Argentinian women are the best looking spics this side of the globe since a lot have White skin and blue/green eyes.
Argentine women are nice, a lot of them look like shekel goblins though, Argentina had a sizeable jewish population too if i recall correctly. Most are of Italian/German/Spanish stock though.

Guatemalan dudes always make me laugh, everyone of them is Vito Spatafore with a bowl cut.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
‎
‎
Upper class ladino/white broads look like the Telemundo soap opera chicks. Especially the cougars. They fly to Miami for all the cosmetic surgery.

Mayan peasant broads, not so much. 4'5" field workers, turn into squats as soon as that first kid at age 14. Pleasant enough but not sexy in the least.